Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countering Stun Teams (GROUP ARENA)

Hey guys,

Here is my weekly Group arena video. (I focused this week on clips and fights of Stun teams.) Hope this helps people that are constantly being stunned in Arena.

IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

So basically to counter stun team is to cash more than them. Got it, thx.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      yes because you pay cash to use purification. I didn't know that rofl

Did you even watch the video ?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        Ahh thinly veiled bitter sarcasm. I'm pretty sure the point is that a well timed Puri can save the day when your opponents get stun happy. Of course if at any point in time both mages had been stunned the strategy goes down the toilet. The opening clip of the video absolutely screams "My sylph is more expensive than yours!" but the rest of the video was a very good compilation of well timed puri casting and recognition of what to cast in specific situations and when.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

I personally try to form a team of 1 archer and 2 mages daily for the puri. i am on s371 so most of them can hs us...but with puri we deny all their 'hard work' of raising the hs

Comment

Don't worry only about 3 players in wartunes that can stun Jacko. He also forgets to mention he has a 150k Br and a 51+k Br sylph that gets him out of trouble. You too can be this fierce after thousands of dollars..... Sry Jacko cats out of the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by S24Beeblebrox View Post
              Don't worry only about 3 players in wartunes that can stun Jacko. He also forgets to mention he has a 150k Br and a 51+k Br sylph that gets him out of trouble. You too can be this fierce after thousands of dollars..... Sry Jacko cats out of the bag.
              lol if your going to flame someone try to get your information right :P. (i get stunned all the time). Why do you think we even run double Pur spec ? As for the br of me and sylph (doesn't matter much if i'm in a stun.) But thanks for the free bump.

Comment

Personally, I have always found the most effective way to avoid / minimize stun is to run in a team that is as closely matched in level as possible.

It is amazing how many times we encounter teams that have a huge range of level and power between them, they are just leaving themselves open to being stunned (or having one member annihilated in the opening salvo!)
                They can never hope to understand the source of our power...
                Ãœbermage - 2M+ - Kabam Server 19 (Euro)

Comment

hahahaha Jacko wondered when you would see that.. thank you for your tutorial for those who didn't know before this video. I know your just trying to help...

Comment

Originally posted by S24Beeblebrox View Post
                    hahahaha Jacko wondered when you would see that.. thank you for your tutorial for those who didn't know before this video. I know your just trying to help...
                    Rofl i sent you a mail in game thanking you for the flame bump keke.

Comment

nice counter but than again it might be different story if u try that with same br teams.As I can see even if they can stun u 5 whole rounds they cant hurt u much and u 1 shot kill them with Apollo delphic.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                        nice counter but than again it might be different story if u try that with same br teams.As I can see even if they can stun u 5 whole rounds they cant hurt u much and u 1 shot kill them with Apollo delphic.
                        Video was for the average player, but if they stunned me at the right time.. say when round is about to end and i recieve 50% more dmg :P i'd be eating floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                          Video was for the average player, but if they stunned me at the right time.. say when round is about to end and i recieve 50% more dmg :P i'd be eating floor.
                          yea some things are always matter of luck and setup,they can start all 3 with stun and get all 3 stunned or just mage or 2 mages with purity depending on setup(I mage run arena with 2 archers or archer knight and me so no second purity if I get stuned).So at end it all fall on who cashed more since our archer(heavy casher with Apollo) pretty much win fights that is constant and everything else is pure luck(who gets stunned and who u are doing arena with)

Comment

do you work for kabam like ******??

Comment

puri help your team, but imo, your main counter is apollo
                              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Working...
                              X