L3 seeds only for balens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L3 seeds only for balens?

Hello guys, today i become really dissapointed by this game setting. I made farm lvl 35 and i realized that since now all lvl3 and higher seeds can be bought only for balens, so what is the meaning of exping farm behind lvl 30 when you cant have more fields and you cant buy anything new unless you are donator?
    Its the same thing as revive option on world bosses, i understand there have to be some measurable advantage for donators and their money, but still it would be nice to have option to pay by vouchers in some higher ratio.

Thank you for your answer

Originally posted by flakacz View Post
    Hello guys, today i become really dissapointed by this game setting. I made farm lvl 35 and i realized that since now all lvl3 and higher seeds can be bought only for balens, so what is the meaning of exping farm behind lvl 30 when you cant have more fields and you cant buy anything new unless you are donator?
    Its the same thing as revive option on world bosses, i understand there have to be some measurable advantage for donators and their money, but still it would be nice to have option to pay by vouchers in some higher ratio.

hi as much as a i love the idea for level 3 + seeds for other stuffs than only balens it probably might not happen
    why?
    cashers are higher in value to r2 than non cashers i too love to think we are all equals or kinda few percent high on cashers but unfortunately i have to accept the cold hard truth r2 doesn't care for non cashers

chances of this happening is 30% but good one though i support you +1 from me
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by flakacz View Post

dude

compute
      gold of l2 cash seed 1hour x[your farm slot] x 8

compare with

l3 cash seed [farm slot]x 8 hour

and see what happens
      Server: S3 WORG LAIR
      IGN: LordFireMage
      LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by R23045125 View Post
        dude

compute
        gold of l2 cash seed 1hour x[your farm slot] x 8

compare with

l3 cash seed [farm slot]x 8 hour

and see what happens
        and i am saying it won't happen cause this is a pay game non cash players will be given more and more disadvantages
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

An idea would be to maybe make events where players can earn small amounts of balens so non-cashers are able to get a few balen crops here and there? Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ironheart_ View Post
            An idea would be to maybe make events where players can earn small amounts of balens so non-cashers are able to get a few balen crops here and there? Just a thought.
            u mean like the free crystal option in CS mmm might be possible lets hope we get a Gms recognition

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              and i am saying it won't happen cause this is a pay game non cash players will be given more and more disadvantages
              what i mean there was

l2 cash seed is more reliable than the l3

example
              your farm slot 3
              l2 seed 900gold
              3x4500=13500
              13500x8=108000

l3 seed
              3x35000=105000

3000 difference not that much but you save balens
              Server: S3 WORG LAIR
              IGN: LordFireMage
              LVL: 4X

Comment

It's really funny, seems like dev forcing us to buy ballens. Cashers already have alchemy, and spend real money for growing virtually money - ridiculous. Really shame on their heads.
                Last edited by Izerkil; 09-12-2012, 06:19 AM.

Comment

hi as much as a i love the idea for level 3 + seeds for other stuffs than only balens it probably might not happen
                  why?
                  cashers are higher in value to r2 than non cashers i too love to think we are all equals or kinda few percent high on cashers but unfortunately i have to accept the cold hard truth r2 doesn't care for non cashers

chances of this happening is 30% but good one though i support you +1 from me
                  If R2 really thinks cashers are more important that non cashers, then they are committing sucicide. Non-cashers in any f2p game are the ultimate content to the game. P2P guys are small in number compared to F2P. If no f2p plays, there is no player base. No player base, then its like playing a single player game with the same few guys around. People will get bored and leave.

If R2 truly thinks its okay to get rid of F2P players, they are really committing suicide with wartunes.

Comment

u mean like the free crystal option in CS mmm might be possible lets hope we get a Gms recognition
                    Those things are ripoff usually imo. THe amount of time it takes you to complete enough for a decent amount of balens, you can earn so much more if you just got out of the house and went to work.
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                      If R2 really thinks cashers are more important that non cashers, then they are committing sucicide. Non-cashers in any f2p game are the ultimate content to the game. P2P guys are small in number compared to F2P. If no f2p plays, there is no player base. No player base, then its like playing a single player game with the same few guys around. People will get bored and leave.

If R2 truly thinks its okay to get rid of F2P players, they are really committing suicide with wartunes.
                      yeah i know but truly believe it or not its what they think or else we non cash players would have atleast some advantage
                      example
                      in CS soul plays major role non cashers can do dungeons and get Puri and soul crystals soul shards can be obtained in ladder and also synthesis of soul root crystals
                      cash players can buy packs also most of them follow the way of the non cashers same goes for wings mount and pet so its a little fair

in wartune PVE armor set is available for cash players both level 20 and level 30 for mere balens No work at all
                      PVE armor for non cashers = extreme work long time
                      level 20 trinkets are available in 1888 recharge pack
                      level 20 trinkets are available for 25 crypt tokens each
                      level 30 trinkets are available for 100 crypt tokens each
                      level 20 divine judgement trinket is better than level 20 and level 30 trinket in crypt shop

revive is only for balens resets are for balens double skills are for balens and so on and so on

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                      X