stamina and solo dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stamina and solo dungeon

is there a limit to number of solo dungeon i can do daily?

limit to stamina i can get daily?
    Last edited by mageheal50; 01-21-2014, 07:27 PM.

I just remembered somewhere in some threads that you can only gain 200 stamina per day (from potions), not including the stamina from the altar of ennoblement.
    So that is 360 stamina per day, if this is true... I hope that person will post about this... Forgot that name.

But as far as I know you can do solo dungeons even without stamina - as long as you can... This will helpful in the upcoming circuit quests, if this were really true at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      I just remembered somewhere in some threads that you can only gain 200 stamina per day (from potions), not including the stamina from the altar of ennoblement.
      So that is 360 stamina per day, if this is true... I hope that person will post about this... Forgot that name.

But as far as I know you can do solo dungeons even without stamina - as long as you can... This will helpful in the upcoming circuit quests, if this were really true at all.
      Both are true. On the cap and ability to do w/o stamina, but you can't blitz (have to manual it).

Comment

thanks for info. If u save 100 stam from last day, you can actually get it to 460 or 23 dungeons in 1 day (5am-5am next day).

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
          thanks for info. If u save 100 stam from last day, you can actually get it to 460 or 23 dungeons in 1 day (5am-5am next day).
          Actually you could do 460 before dungeon reset if you saved 100 from Monday and 360 after, assuming Stamina Potion cap is also reset at 05:00, otherwise it would be 460+160 for 620. Note: this would only be useful for Event Hunt items as there are days leading up to collection periods of said items such as Stinky Piles, Broken Boxes, etc.
          Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 01-21-2014, 11:50 PM. Reason: Edited point of focus.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

I understand the 460+160 but i dunno about circuit quests yet? can you clarify more

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              I understand the 460+160 but i dunno about circuit quests yet? can you clarify more
              I just presumed Circuit Quests consumed Stamina because of KingRyans comment. I'll go ahead and edit my post.

You can apply my method for hunting Event items like Stinky Piles and Broken Boxes.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                I just presumed Circuit Quests consumed Stamina because of KingRyans comment. I'll go ahead and edit my post.

You can apply my method for hunting Event items like Stinky Piles and Broken Boxes.
                I watched in Jacko's Blog that some Circuit Quests requires you to defeat monsters in solo dungeon maps.
                So meaning, you should use all your stamina in the dungeon you want to blitz, then after that, you can do circuit quests...

If there is a limited amount of doing solo dungeon "without" stamina, then Circuit Quests will take a long time to finish... So I hope it really isn't limited, but infinite, as long as the player have time.

Comment

weird, i got 300 in 1 day.

used 3x major, 2x moderate, 11x minor, and no more potions to test if i can go higher

used +200 early, around 8am jan 26 then used +100 around 1am jan 27 server time

so thats more than the 200 limit.

Comment

Working...
                  X