Question about Amazon Queen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Amazon Queen

I hear that the fire/Amazon Queen sylph will be useless once "resistances (guardians?)" come out.
    Anybody care to explain in depth what this is?
    I'm just confused and want to know so I can choose whether or not to get this sylph.
    Thanks everybody!
    GandalfGrey
    Miniclip Server 2
    Level 80
    Battle rating: 197k
    Imperial Commander

People need to stop posting info about future updates (including me). It just make the collective stupidity of Wartune players go up by 1000%.

To answer your question, you can equip gems to reduce the damages taken from all the Sylph, all the 6 elements.

You can protect yourself from fire Sylph yes, you can do the same for all other Sylph.

Edit: Relax everyone, when I say gems, it's not gems like those we put in our gear. There is a new guardian window where you can equip elemental gems in different guardian statue. Don't jump off the bridge because you think you need to remove your current stats gems to protect yourself from Sylph. Damn I was foolish to try to help. Also, it only reduce damages, you can't be immune to any Sylph, only reduce damages ok?
    Last edited by Eskendal; 01-21-2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GandalfGrey View Post
      I hear that the fire/Amazon Queen sylph will be useless once "resistances (guardians?)" come out.
      I'm just confused and want to know so I can choose whether or not to get this sylph.
      Thanks everybody!
      Apollo, Pan and gaia too will be useless when guardians come out.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Your question was answered by eskendel, i just want to give a tip..... When in doubt, follow the people who know better... yup referring to chinese guys, electric sylph is overused, in sq 91 wan more than 65 people in cross sever ranking and more than 70 people in current server ranking use electric sylph, if they are using it then it must be something good, I say stick with electric and forget about fire( unless your a mage then ofc fire is better for cw). Even if right now they may not look OP but there must be *something* about guardian system or evolution etc which makes it everyone's favourite.
        Last edited by kattuktk; 01-22-2014, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GandalfGrey View Post
          Thanks everybody!
          Let's worry about them being useless when the time comes. We're not quite there yet. You pretty much just have to focus on everything we're getting now and use them the best that you can. I'm sure as we draw near to Guardians, people will have genius/ingenius guides on what we can do.
          Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
          DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Let me also give a tip.

You should not worry tooooooo much about the future.
            Too much intelligence on a thing can make you stop and afraid from doing things that could possibly benefit you, and make you enjoy things.
            Live at present, and you will enjoy life... Cause tomorrow may not come... Tomorrow, or the near future, either the world will be destroyed, or you will be destroyed (death, I mean, since death can come suddenly without notice)...

Just study the skills of Electric sylph and fire sylph when it comes, then use your judgement on what to use.
            Some people do not like to go offensive, but defensive, some are not. Some are contented with finishing a low level spire or ToK, others are not.
            The point is you should enjoy doing what you want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              Let me also give a tip.

Too much intelligence on a thing can make you stop and afraid from doing things that could possibly benefit you, and make you enjoy things.
              Live at present, and you will enjoy life... Cause tomorrow may not come... Tomorrow, or the near future, either the world will be destroyed, or you will be destroyed (death, I mean, since death can come suddenly without notice)...

Just study the skills of Electric sylph and fire sylph when it comes, then use your judgement on what to use.
              Some people do not like to go offensive, but defensive, some are not. Some are contented with finishing a low level spire or ToK, others are not.
              What you said makes perfect sense in real life, however in the game knowing which sylph is gonna be the hot one really helps, people can spend all their mahra on the fire sylph and then maybe when evolutions come they will regret the decision, it's always good to know which sylph has what potential, low cashers who have spent all their mahras on the apollo may regret their decision after electric or dark sylphs come, mahra is a useful and rare(so far) resource and definitely will need the knowledge of the future to preserve it, the fact that a vast majority of people ( even all the extreme cashers who have all the cash sylphs) are using electric sylph serves as a hint

Comment

as kattuktk says, I'll keep worrying and plan the future until last neuron standing

Comment

Need the knowledge of the future
                  This knowledge shouldn't be available to us in the first place. Saying we need the information is wrong. It's more of a want, so people can abuse it.
                  All this talk about the future updates should be barred as it offers no solution to current/now. Telling a person to wait 2-4 months and ignore all present availabilities only slows them down. "Oh it's worth it in the long run." Not when you're purposely hindering yourself during the lapse of time.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Do not make us stupid.

Stupid people go with the crowd, cause they don't know better. They are afraid to move. Being with crowd makes them feel safe.
                    Crowd movements are predictable, since they are large.
                    It is because of this that the wise people are taking advantage of their stupidity.

That is why I have said when the fire and electric sylph COMES, you have to study their skills, and find which is suitable for "YOUR ENJOYMENT".
                    You may follow what the majority does, but does it make you enjoy playing it?

Comment

Do not make us stupid.

Stupid people go with the crowd, cause they don't know better. They are afraid to move. Being with crowd makes them feel safe.
                      Crowd movements are predictable, since they are large.
                      It is because of this that the wise people are taking advantage of their stupidity.

That is why I have said when the fire and electric sylph COMES, you have to study their skills, and find which is suitable for "YOUR ENJOYMENT".
                      You may follow what the majority does, but does it make you enjoy playing it?
                      Very nice opinion .
                      About that gaia, i guess everyone read about its high delhpic, and everyone went for this sylph. TBH every sylph has its own advantages and disadvantages.
                      Im saying it everytime and will repeat once again - in my opinion sylph should compensate weaknesses of each class. For wizzard it would be Pattack and def (against other wizzards),
                      for knights lack of good healing ability and mattack against knights and archers, mdef - for archers mdef,pdef and mattack against knights (tank skills).

Why most ppl in china went for Gaia ? I guess its what you wrote. The crowd effect. All of them due to high delphic invested a lot of spelurcums and simply in some point it was too late to come back.

Me as archer, i have enough attack power and crit rate. All i need is to increase my def abilities and i'm sure that 2nd form of Apollo (athena) will be great for this. Therfore i'll stay with that sylph. What point for me to get higher dmg, while i can be killed quickly ?

Good luck in ur choices guys - remember to do it smart, and what most important, it must suit ur playing style.

Comment

Let me also give a tip.

I agree, alot of people goes in and out of tok nm and spire daily.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                        X