Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Spending Balens Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spending Balens Idea

Okay I'm one of those Political Science majors.. One of those Bizz 101 guys.. One of those graphic designers.. You get the point right?

Idea: Only the few idiots playing are going to spend $100 on the equip pack. Why not cut the price in half and watch the sales blow through the roof?

I know for a fact you'd have first timers, second timers, third timers... you get the point right?

It would up sales... period.

Originally posted by R23262304 View Post
    Okay I'm one of those Political Science majors.. One of those Bizz 101 guys.. One of those graphic designers.. You get the point right?

Idea: Only the few idiots playing are going to spend $100 on the equip pack. Why not cut the price in half and watch the sales blow through the roof?

I know for a fact you'd have first timers, second timers, third timers... you get the point right?

It would up sales... period.
    ^ Would Agree even though i have no more use for them since i attained arena gear, but from your PoV it certainly is a Good Marketing Tactic +1
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
    X