New sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New sylphs

Would someone mind posting here the fire and electro sylph skills and passives please would be a wonderful help, tried looking around and couldn't find what i'm trying to look for

Gaia
    Passive:
    •Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
    •Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
    •Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.
    Active:
    •Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
    •Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
    •Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
    •Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
    •Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
    •Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.

Dunno about Amazon Queen tho
    A chuisle mo chroÃ*

Comment

They're still on the First page of General Disucssion...

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ndering-strike.
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....re-with-images
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by Selene756 View Post
        Gaia
        Passive:
        •Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
        •Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
        •Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.
        Active:
        •Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
        •Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
        •Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
        •Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
        •Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.

ahhhhhh! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
        Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
        DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by DannMassacre View Post
          ahhhhhh! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
          That data is dated and, in some ways, wrong.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Gaia
            Passive:
            Active:

Tyvm! big help!

Comment

Gaia
              Passive:
              vs

Unstable Voltage: ATK increased by 5% everytime you take dmg (445 balens)
              now which is true?

also,

people say different things. They also say Electro is for crit, but when you look at it, theres only 1 passive and 1 active which helps crit users. Both are not default skills and cost 445 and 745 balens + the skill slots. Not to mention the passive that helps crit is the last passive you will have for electro.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ndering-strike.
              Last edited by mageheal50; 01-22-2014, 03:15 AM.

Comment

But what might be best for a tank knight? Don't use crit, builds main balance atm of patk, pdef, hp, still working on mdef, Just curious onto which sylphs I use for different things, wb, cw, mp spire tok. etc.
                Last edited by Enigmatic_-; 01-22-2014, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                  They also say Electro is for crit, but when you look at it, theres only 1 passive and 1 active which helps crit users. Both are not default skills and cost 445 and 745 balens + the skill slots. Not to mention the passive that helps crit is the last passive you will have for electro.
                  Yeah, that is what bothers me... They repeatedly saying electric sylph are best for crit knight, but you have to buy those skills yet?
                  For cashers, this is nothing to think about, cause they can buy it.

I think fire sylph would also have the same par skills with electric sylph (talking only about the free skills)... This is for non-cashers.

As a non-casher, I'll just spend my bound balens on Rain Dance, which is very very useful in a lot of cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    Yeah, that is what bothers me... They repeatedly saying electric sylph are best for crit knight, but you have to buy those skills yet?
                    For cashers, this is nothing to think about, cause they can buy it.

I think fire sylph would also have the same par skills with electric sylph (talking only about the free skills)... This is for non-cashers.

As a non-casher, I'll just spend my bound balens on Rain Dance, which is very very useful in a lot of cases.
                    So just stick with my iris, mahra that shizz up, make it op, and use my bound balens for rain dance? I am a non casher knight.

Comment

Working...
                    X