big issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big issue

wartune developer can u please fix the lag , delay , white screen , blackscreen and bug issue ......
    once it will be fix i might become a vip
    Last edited by R27203199; 01-22-2014, 11:56 PM.

Originally posted by R27203199 View Post
    wartune developer can u please fix the lag , delay , white screen , blackscreen and bug issue ......
    once it will be fix i might become a vip
    I can accurately predict you'll never be a VIP then since this is something they'll insist that its the player's problem and not theirs even if you shove a stack of papers showing proof that your internet is top rate in your country, you have state of the art lan cable, state of the art PC that can run multiple 3D movies simultaneously without taxing the processors, test result stacks showing ur average internet speed and performance at all times of the day. Their last line of defense will always be, please speak to your ISP after tons of auto replies and going back and forth on things you should've done such as clearing cache, using different PC at diff locations, restarting computer, reinstalling every single file and OS on your PC, using 10 diff browsers, checking your driver versions, etc.

I can't say for sure if its even something that R2 can even fix at their end as for all we know they could also be using state of the art server PCs, top speed internet package plans in their country of operation, state of the art fibre optics cables,etc. Either way, you purchasing VIP or not will not even impact their earnings much...considering its only $8 a month which would not even feed 1 person for a day in my country much less theirs...so it might be better if you find other ways around the lag issue (learning to time your skill casting with lag factored in to get your double hits, play longer and allocate more time to do everything since they'll be slowed down by lag, testing different browsers to see which gives the least amount of lag when you play for a certain amount of time, etc.)
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
    X