Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny to see a self-proclaimed "legend" troll that was worshipped by like 2 people on the forum become a joke that's worshipped by none, and laughed at by many.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Then why you still play?
      cuse i can^^

Comment

Originally posted by celius1 View Post
        u miss the point noob,r2 sucks like never before with all these new incoming so ** off...
        lol...noob?you clearly don't know who malleus is...
        Server: Kabam 17
        Player name: Dwarf
        Player level: 80
        Player class: Knight
        Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
        Battle rating: 615k
        Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
          I'm only here to provide some humor for you guys. To lighten the mood
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
            ..scuze me, *who was* maybe and as long is retired already, think should be in front on his door waiting for pension lol

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              I agree with you on this point.

But there's no perfect time to do maintenance. Any time is a bad time for SOME players.
              There is perfect time to do maintanence actually. It just isn't a good time for the ppl doing the maintenance only. They can break up the maintenance for all servers by time zones and start maintenance during the 5 hrs between tree reset and stamina reset (preferably after 3:15am server time) for each timezone. But for the staff doing the maintenance it could be midnight for the techs, but who cares =P we're talking about perfect time for players and not the ones doing the maintenance XD
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by R230781542 View Post
                why do you even care? Your retired now... so...
                hahah, humans are such critics . They tend to first ana lyze and judge if the person is eligible to speak after their own standards usually reaching a subjective answer which enables them to avoid finding an answer to the question or problem in cause.

COndor don't go anywhere! stau here and **** them off!

Comment

You always amuse not only me condor.Fun reading those you replied and replies on your post. I nvr tired of reading them
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

ummm just wanted to state my opinions, i wont say anything more after this even if u replied or not..... i dont know condor hero, i nver even able to read his goodbye playing post if there is one, but as far as i am concern, he didnt do anything wrong, some guys just cant accept the one not playing anymore has more knowledge than the one's still playing, i find his comments fact based and some helpful, if some of them are not helpful, just like u he has his right to say and express his opinion, i wonder whats the hate for him, he is just trying to help us, with u or not accepting/realizing this, doh of course i am amused of him still in the forums after his goodbye statemnt, you if only you guys will somehow open your understanding, he is just trying to be helpful.....

just my ipnion doh.... i dont even know what trolling is, so i cnat say if u guys are wrong to say he is troll... but i can see his desire to help... thats all..
                    Godbless and have fun playing

Comment

When a PvP event is introduced, people complain about bullying by cashers.
                      When jewel hunt was introduced, people complained about it not being a "war-like" and a manly enough event.
                      Sure is impossible to please people.

Comment

wow, something wrong with me, for once i agree with you kat. i know many who said why those minigames, and now loves em, or at least jewels)

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                          i know many who said why those minigames, and now loves em, or at least jewels)
                          Do they really love playing Jewel hunt within wartune?

Or is it only the rewards that they like?

Comment

if R2 gives bound balens as compensation, i dont complain

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                              Do they really love playing Jewel hunt within wartune?

Or is it only the rewards that they like?
                              I like the rewards :3

On topic:
                              We can give our opinion if we want. I know you're trying to be funny and all but what r2 is doing is not funny.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                              I...I love you like a love song baby...
                              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                              :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
                              X