Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Health pool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health pool

First off i think that 500k health pot is damn expensive at 195 balens, second the 100k one is expensive at 45000 gold, i do 1 mpd run and i use up 1 mill health because everytime u do skeleton keys u gotta heal every damn time. and when u got 45k health and heal almost that every time its not worth 2 runs for 45000 gold. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do something about this, maybe something like 500k health for 40k gold or something. cuz 195 for 500k health that wont last a day is outragous. or another idea is make it a vip feature for cheap 500k heal pots. all in all im sick of running out of hp after i spend almost 500k gold just to have enough for the day. plzzzz i say do something about this.

get spirit convent power of healing

Comment

Dont heal on summoners, your shadow will have 1 hp and will die instantly and you will move before them.

Comment

as said before, don't heal for summoner shadow battles, it'll go a lot faster that way too

plus you should get regular 500k pots from guild blessing/altar

Comment

havnt gotten a pot in a while from alter and how do you not heal? cuz dosnt it automaticly heal or can u turn that off?

Comment

Just make ur health pool empty at the summoner and don't use the pot until u finish doing summon.
            AeonFlux
            Mage
            S3 Worg Lair Europe
            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Aeon's opinion makes sense,You should do that and will surely see a result basically its about things which should be discussed so we get awareness for dealing with them.
              It has all those elements of sensible answers.

Comment

yeah, stop using all your hp pots, save them and use them where you want to. I used to go into guild battles with 1 hp, just to hit the ward tower over and over again and let my troops take the pain
                and summoners, yeah, wasting hp is dumb there. Don't pre-fill your hp!!!! Use it as you need it!

P.S. Spirit Covenant or Power of Healing is totally worth the balens, if you can afford it!
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i have too much HP potions. have 50 purple HP potions from guild bless. rarely have the need to use them

Comment

Originally posted by R239765429 View Post
                    the 100k one is expensive at 45000 gold,
                    If you think this is expensive I look forward to your impression of lv70 legend sets and the upcoming lv80 sets

Comment

Working...
                    X