Circuit Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quests

These Circuit Quests need an abandon button exactly like the bounty quests have.

Reason #1 = I don't want to be wasting all my stamina on crappy level 20 campaign dungeons which are no benefit to me.

Reason #2 = I don't want to be wasting crypt tokens/insignia buying crappy items.

Reason #3 = It takes far too long killing 10 mobs in atoll (reduce to 5 max) & far to long to run all the way through to level 3-4 sylph atoll (add option from first teleporter to which area you want to goto)
    LeeTheGreat
    [S251] Claw Rift
    MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Originally posted by R212732467 View Post
    Reason #3 = It takes far too long killing 10 mobs in atoll (reduce to 5 max) & far to long to run all the way through to level 3-4 sylph atoll (add option from first teleporter to which area you want to goto)

somebody has been reading my mind.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R212732467 View Post
      Reason #1 = I don't want to be wasting all my stamina on crappy level 20 campaign dungeons which are no benefit to me.
      Use all of your stamina before doing the quests to kill monsters in solo. You can still run the dungeon then but you won't get any of the loot, same as with MPD's.

Comment

after this past week i will never do again. rewards are so not worth the time. royal reward should be a little better, should include 15 fashion shards or 20 something worth all that time.

Comment

Guess what, i meet your number 2 yesterday in last day from first week cycle event np i stop the event.
          Today after reset first quest its take it already : colect jewel shard from crypt DAFUQ?
          I have a post in bugs area but nobody give a frak.I not send a ticket to replay me some freaking robot.Cheers.
          Last edited by marisdaos; 01-27-2014, 09:52 AM.
          ''The void is that which stands right in the middle of ‘this’ and ‘that’.
          The void is all-inclusive, having no opposite – there is nothing which it
          excludes or opposses. It is living void, because all forms come out of it
          and whosoever realizes the void is filled with life and power and the love
          of all things.''
          -Bruce Lee

Comment

why at start i have 1/200 like yesterday - Fetch a legendary Stone lv 70, yesterday i have at 137 that mission,now after restart i have a similar quest!!OMG i'm lvl 43 how do u supose to do this mission?? i don't spent 800 contri for a mission,like a 180 crypt tokens to give an item who disipear,lol yesterday i spent 360 crypt tokens,for what??nothing..gl who make circuit quests with or without balenas,me i will never make it...
            Last edited by AmUnSkoP; 01-27-2014, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by themerlen View Post
              Use all of your stamina before doing the quests to kill monsters in solo. You can still run the dungeon then but you won't get any of the loot, same as with MPD's.
              That's all well and good for kids who play and have all day, but some of us adults have to work and by the time we get home and even finish mpd/tanks/guild battles/battlegrounds/tok/spire/cata/enoblement/amethyst/world boss/(fishing/jewel) there is very little time to start doing curcuit quests.

So once again an abandon button would fit in nicely to be able to pick and choose which quests we want to do in the spare time we have.
              Last edited by R212732467; 01-28-2014, 09:35 AM.
              LeeTheGreat
              [S251] Claw Rift
              MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

That's a good idea. But we need to wait and see if the R2 Games Team will implement this idea. Not everyone has money to keep spending uncecessarily on the game. Circuit Quest is another cashing event. To buy Imperial seal costs 35 balens this multiply times 200= 35x200=7k Balens. It's a waste. Please add the Abandon button or reduce the quests to 100 or less and remove us from killing those sylph noobs in atoll.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                  That's a good idea. But we need to wait and see if the R2 Games Team will implement this idea. Not everyone has money to keep spending uncecessarily on the game. Circuit Quest is another cashing event. To buy Imperial seal costs 35 balens this multiply times 200= 35x200=7k Balens. It's a waste. Please add the Abandon button or reduce the quests to 100 or less and remove us from killing those sylph noobs in atoll.
                  totally agree 7k is alot for such poop rewards
                  LeeTheGreat
                  [S251] Claw Rift
                  MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

Working...
                  X