Class War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class War

we should be able to use holy seal in class war and dont say it not fair cause its fair enough same like we can use sylphs and class war turned to sylph was who have the strongest sylph win and the event meant to be for the classes not for the sylphs and i dont c a reason to prevent useing holy seal honstly , u dont wanna get stunned then lvl ur holy seal same like u dont wanna die fast upgrade ur stats hp pdef mdef etc. so plz fix this issue cause its not fair take sylphs from class war and make it CLASS war not SYLPH war or add holy seal

nope no hs lol

Comment

fighting vs classes=no hs no sylhps not no sylphs no hs,frgigging hs-ers dont know to win without it,its class wars so removing the sylphs i agree but for adding hs?never

Comment

there is a difference between sylphs and hs:
        both of you can use the sylphs while only one of you can use the hs and fight by himself for about 3 rounds (I believe you can hs someone 3 times in that time so 9 rounds lol). So are you searching for a pvp fight or a target practice while the opponent is stunned?

No hs, have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          there is a difference between sylphs and hs:
          both of you can use the sylphs while only one of you can use the hs and fight by himself for about 3 rounds (I believe you can hs someone 3 times in that time so 9 rounds lol). So are you searching for a pvp fight or a target practice while the opponent is stunned?

No hs, have a nice day
          im pretty sure not all can use purple/orange sylphs so yes they are in a way same thing

Comment

I smell another HS unfair/fair argument coming. I will stay out of this thread then.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              im pretty sure not all can use purple/orange sylphs so yes they are in a way same thing
              Just going say this one thing then im done. They are far different. With HS you can't do a thing. You basically are a sitting duck not able to win at all. While with sylphs you have a chance to win against the opositon. You aren't stunned and fyi not everyone has purple and orange sylphs. Only the major cashers which is like what? 10% of this game at most which has those hard cashers. Most people have 2-3 star rare sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Just going say this one thing then im done. They are far different. With HS you can't do a thing. You basically are a sitting duck not able to win at all. While with sylphs you have a chance to win against the opositon. You aren't stunned and fyi not everyone has purple and orange sylphs. Only the major cashers which is like what? 10% of this game at most which has those hard cashers. Most people have 2-3 star rare sylphs.
                yeah,with sylphs we can atack while waiting for our demise ^^ i see plenty of purple sylphs daily you im prettysure its more then10% while for orange dunno i guess the higherlvl guys have them

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  I play on s371 so almost everyone can stun me for 3 rounds, but only few have purple/orange sylphs. Difference? I would lose almost all the matches with hs enabled because I would be jsut a target practice . More over there is no way to speed up the process of leveling up hs enough, but you can however speed to process of upgrading the sylph . Enabling hs is like telling us that only the first 50 servers have a chance in cw

Comment

Not really bothered about HS or sylph's in CW due to the fact that it is geared only to those who cash the most

The CW should have just been named CASH WARS, then nobody could complain about it full stop.

Comment

Working...
                    X