button to use or not use stamina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button to use or not use stamina

this actually came from a guild member and asked me to post it because a language barrier.

the thing pointed out is the stamina use of the circuit quests.

my friend works a lot but also has to wait a few hours to do his MPD runs. and as most would do is the campaigns after it when exp scroll is still active.
    but the hours he has to wait for his MPD team to come he can easily do a lot of circuit quests but due to the fact that his stamina isn't used he cant do it.

the question at hand is if we can get a button to not use stamina or make circuit quests just not use any stamina.

what do you all think??
    • S69 - Corftey ravine
    • H4D3S
    • lvl 76 archer
    • 103k br

U have, 35 balens button

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

To use or not to use? That is a question! But actually I don't get why it isn't like mp dungs, if they make such silly demands like circuit quests demanding killing 30 beasts while there are just 20. After all, our stamina potion stocks aren't infinite.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        U have, 35 balens button
        LOL. troll alert!!
        • S69 - Corftey ravine
        • H4D3S
        • lvl 76 archer
        • 103k br

Comment

Anata is right. Though really. I prefer that R2 would COMPLETELY drop Dungeons of both SP and MP. >.>
          The gods watch over you!
          And they cheer you up!
          Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
          (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
          Name: Cephalrai.
          Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
          BR:
          Clean: 411k
          with sylph: 598k
          full artilary: 1.4m
          Title: Lord Divine.
          Guild: Phoenix~!
          Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

sorry to have mistaken everyone but i was looking for the non balen way
            • S69 - Corftey ravine
            • H4D3S
            • lvl 76 archer
            • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
              this actually came from a guild member and asked me to post it because a language barrier.

the thing pointed out is the stamina use of the circuit quests.

my friend works a lot but also has to wait a few hours to do his MPD runs. and as most would do is the campaigns after it when exp scroll is still active.
              but the hours he has to wait for his MPD team to come he can easily do a lot of circuit quests but due to the fact that his stamina isn't used he cant do it.

the question at hand is if we can get a button to not use stamina or make circuit quests just not use any stamina.

what do you all think??
              Actualy you have option if the quest bring you to do mpd's/ campaign
              First of all,if i was you...i will do all my mpd's/ campaign before do the curcuit Quest,but since you said he need few hour to do mpd's,
              Why not Use imperial Seal,i think everyone have that from event before..That only you can do w/o balen
              “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                LOL. troll alert!!
                Troll is here^^
                But seriusly now, evryone want easy way to avoid hard quests like low camgain when u have stamina. But this is not that hard,just push u to waste time or stamina
                Your guildmate should be happy he dont must spend 1k ct to make next cq^^
                Like someone say, evryone get same amount of imperial's - who waste it on atol - must now survive w/o

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You can always blitz all your solo campaigns early then do circuit ones.
                  You can still do solo campaigns even when you have no stamina (need to do manually as you cant blitz them)
                  You just wont get any rewards from them

Comment

Working...
                  X