crypt keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crypt keys

if someone knows a good campaign below level 60 for getting crypt keys please tell me. serenity lake from 30-40 campaign map was good but seems like they have nerfed it. so if anyone knows any other campaign and would like to share, it will be very helpful. thanks
    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

48-50 grave, 58-60 solo

edit: grave dissapointed me in the last 2 weeks , either I was very unlucky either they nerfed it as well

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      48-50 grave, 58-60 solo

edit: grave dissapointed me in the last 2 weeks , either I was very unlucky either they nerfed it as well
      buradoth nerfed58-60does it give crypt keys alot?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        buradoth nerfed58-60does it give crypt keys alot?
        Haha, nice, made me laugh.
        All campaigns give crypt key, all its about luck.
        Its so funny to see how people think there's a certain campaign where it gives crypt keys, and if I'll blitz it and get the proof that I didn't got crypt key, they deny it.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

void Nm solo, the mystery box there seems to have a high% chance of giving crypt key.

Comment

I'm with po1NNNt on this issue, there just isn't any solo or multiplayer dungeon that is more or less likely to give you a crypt key.

From my experience, any mystery box has the same odds to drop a crypt key, wherever you may have encountered it.

Comment

you do buradoth for the gold and blue drops

if you compare it to 50-56 campaigns, buradoth better

Comment

the level 70+ solo campaigns give me all days minimum 1cryp key and reached a max of 4 out of 8 attmmps
                IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                  Haha, nice, made me laugh.All campaigns give crypt key, all its about luck.Its so funny to see how people think there's a certain campaign where it gives crypt keys, and if I'll blitz it and get the proof that I didn't got crypt key, they deny it.
                  Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                  I'm with po1NNNt on this issue, there just isn't any solo or multiplayer dungeon that is more or less likely to give you a crypt key.From my experience, any mystery box has the same odds to drop a crypt key, wherever you may have encountered it.
                  This is true.
                  The only reason why I choose grave is for the 28-32k gold per dungeon attempt.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Grave gives keys, but it also gives ~30k gold and 1-2 recyclable items too which is why people prefer it over other maps. Sure lots can give keys, but at least grave gives good stuff if you dont get a key

Comment

grave gives 28/32k gold per run and 1-3 blue items for refining crystals and is really nice. but i get 2-3 bound balens from grave more times than anything else if i use skele keys. like about 70-80 %. and yes, there is a chance of getting crypt keys from all mystery boxes. i am not denying. i do not have proof against it. but i did get many crypt keys from serenity lake earlier, about 1-2 crypt keys each day. but it has been quite some time since. many people will say they did too. i also read about a 60-70 map dungeon doing the same but i am not there yet. there was even a guide i read somewhere saying that each map has a specific dungeon which is good for farming crypt keys. unfortunately i am too lazy to find that out and post a link here. but i am just asking. please do not bash me on this post.

Comment

Grave used to give alot of crypt and skeleton keys..still gives the skeleton keys but crypt keys are hens teeth from there now to what it was. But agree it gives good items and gold so is worth doing.

Comment

From my small experience there doesn't seem to be a "specific" dungeon to give better drop rates in anything. But at the last server I started (425) it's first time that I didn't find a crypt key anywhere. Not from altar, not from BG chests, and not from mystery boxes. I opened around 20 BG chests so far and for about a week I'm opening all mystery boxes I see. I know that the possible drops are:
                          1. 5 soul crystal
                          2. 3 shadow crystal
                          3. 1 enhanced bounty scroll
                          4. Gold
                          5. City Protection Token
                          6. Crypt Key
                          7. Bound Balens

From those I never found Crypt key and City Protection Tokens. From what I remember (not 100% sure) more than 30% are Enhance Bounty scrolls. The 50+ mystery boxes I opened are not of coarse a good sample. But something doesn't seem right to me.

Comment

been doing 50+ dungeons, cuz this is my level now.

i get:
                            3 BB
                            1 crypt key
                            1 EBS
                            15000 gold
                            1 Lvl4 luckstone

when i was doing buradoth:
                            2 BB
                            1 EBS
                            3 Shadow Crystal
                            5 Soul Crystal
                            1 crypt key

Comment

Originally posted by R28372037 View Post
                              From my small experience there doesn't seem to be a "specific" dungeon to give better drop rates in anything. But at the last server I started (425) it's first time that I didn't find a crypt key anywhere. Not from altar, not from BG chests, and not from mystery boxes. I opened around 20 BG chests so far and for about a week I'm opening all mystery boxes I see. I know that the possible drops are:
                              1. 5 soul crystal
                              2. 3 shadow crystal
                              3. 1 enhanced bounty scroll
                              4. Gold
                              5. City Protection Token
                              6. Crypt Key
                              7. Bound Balens

From those I never found Crypt key and City Protection Tokens. From what I remember (not 100% sure) more than 30% are Enhance Bounty scrolls. The 50+ mystery boxes I opened are not of coarse a good sample. But something doesn't seem right to me.
                              damn! never got a crypt key from bg chest and as for city protection tokens, i guess they were removed from game altogether. unless you are from a much older server and stocked up a few. haven't seen one in a long time. was nice though to have them. now anytime i am lucky enough to get last hit and want to do astrals with the gold, i have to be weary of getting hit. XD

Comment

Working...
                              X