Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Simple Solution to Circuit quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Solution to Circuit quests

I think a simple solution to Circuit quests could be:

1. To allow players to accept quests from anywhere they are standing, by using quest tracker. Instead of running all the way to cloud city each time.
    2. Each player gets 3 attempts daily to (complete a quest for free)
    3. Reduce spawn timers in Sylph atoll

Suggestions?
    Server: KABAM 39
    Name:Christinna
    Level: 62
    Class:Mage
    Honor Title: Lord Divine
    Battle Rating : 73k~

circuit suggestion:

don't just reset the 200 quest.. let us finish it all before it renew bec players are also working.. we cant just play all the time..

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_buhawi View Post
      circuit suggestion:

don't just reset the 200 quest.. let us finish it all before it renew bec players are also working.. we cant just play all the time..
      Then what do you do with people that completed 195 quests at the end of a week? Or even 150; 140; 130; ...
      The rewards from that final chest aren't that great compared to the ones from the 50-100-150 chest that it would warrant it not resetting anyway.
      Most people interested in doing circuit quests will get over that 100 mark in a week and then them not resetting for them would actually make them lose more than the people that would wish for it not to reset.

If you are referring to a system where after doing 200 it would just automatically reset, then that's definitely not gonna get implemented. Almost everything in Wartune has attempts connected to a certain time frame for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_buhawi View Post
        circuit suggestion:

It's really not that difficult to complete. Approx. 30 per day which can be done in a fair amount of time.

Comment

30 per day on top of
          1) the 20 bounties
          2) fishing
          3) Blitzing catacombs (50 mins)
          4) Blitzing 8 solo dungeons (40 mins)
          5) altar of enulment (2 ****** hours)
          6) Multiplayer arena

It just seems to be more and more ****. I have never - and will never - complete 200 but out of 200 there are probably about 50 that are killing sylphs. If you could use essence to fulfil the quest that would be ok since I set my computer on auto click to farm about 500 sylphs per night. But no - you have to kill 10 new ones (and they have to be kills, gathering the essence doesnt count)

a) I use spirit covenant to avoid bounties and
          b) I made Lord divine to avoid bg,
          c) I have almost collected enough insig for my 70 set so I can avoid multi-player arena - GB and ToK chests easily cover my med cost.
          d) Is there anyone who is not sick of repeating the same dungeon day in and day out just to collect enough for your legend gear. It is a MINIMUM of 100 days for 70 set.

More and more I find myself working towards the goal of avoiding some tedious task in the game. These circuit quests are an insult to peoples intelligence moreover if you enjoy this aspect of the game you are well below average intelligence. This is an all time low in the game and is a compelling reason for me to quit.

Comment

Another suggestion for the quest is a way to abandon them some players are limited on tokens and making them spend crypt tokens is a bit much if you can't afford or things like the mp some people do not want to waste there attempts for it
            CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
            name RubyRed
            type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
            Name gippal .........Name backlash
            Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

i second that abandon option.... or better said i would rather see those quests (buy stuff with insignias/tokens) taken out of the circuit quests entirely. Even when u have more crypt tokens then u can carry u can still use those to buy equipment that u then simply recycle to get refinement crystals (yes, its just 18 but still better then have the tokens sit around in ur inventory). yes, with the 80 gear comeing up we will prob need all the insignias and tokens again for the new stuff, but after that it's still a better use to get refinement crystals then use them on a circuit quest imo.
              server: Kabam s30
              IGN: Leighton
              Class: Archer
              Level: 80

Comment

to complete a quest i needed 60 stamina while in 18 quest i played today has more than 10 solo dungeon hunt, if this will happen then how many player can play this

Comment

2 things, give us 1-2 imperial seals per day at 100 dev or automatically reset all active CQ's each day at reset (not overall progress just current quest).

Comment

Originally posted by Leighton87 View Post
                    i second that abandon option.... or better said i would rather see those quests (buy stuff with insignias/tokens) taken out of the circuit quests entirely. Even when u have more crypt tokens then u can carry u can still use those to buy equipment that u then simply recycle to get refinement crystals (yes, its just 18 but still better then have the tokens sit around in ur inventory). yes, with the 80 gear comeing up we will prob need all the insignias and tokens again for the new stuff, but after that it's still a better use to get refinement crystals then use them on a circuit quest imo.
                    For 80 set u need 16k ct,2k each gear, 0 insignia.
                    About cq, i have good time menagment with my team. Tok/spire/mpd and solo camp done before wb...later i only watch some tv show online and run cq in sec window . 40 cq per day takes for me 2h, enuff for 2 episodes
                    Try guys menage your time better, stop only look reason to complain

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                    X