R2 read this pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 read this pls

Pls bring new updates, new sylph good hot events, good recharge events, better promotions. Apparently 90% of my server ist just freakin bored and like 3-4 of top 10 players quit in the last month. If u dont change anything u will loose all ur players and i would not be sad for u. So better do something if u wanna keep us here. Right now im just bored of this suck events.

guess we should say goodbye to u as well then. R2 rarely reads here anyway so u'll be waiting yrs for any response at all...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
      Pls bring new updates, new sylph good hot events, good recharge events, better promotions. Apparently 90% of my server ist just freakin bored and like 3-4 of top 10 players quit in the last month. If u dont change anything u will loose all ur players and i would not be sad for u. So better do something if u wanna keep us here. Right now im just bored of this suck events.
      Do fishing, jewels, do your dailies, then help others, stay online and chat with you friends/guildmates/etc.
      If you are done with dailies ( mp,arena,bg,spire,tok ) doesn't mean you can't help others as well ( except tok and spire ) and have fun talking with your guildmates/friendlist, etc. 90% of the players do that or just finish their dailies and log off, playing other games or going out/sleeping/etc.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
      X