spam attack amethyst mines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spam attack amethyst mines

what is this? battle of the PC? weak pc = spammed for 30 mins. or forever if they choose to

R2, the way you handle amethyst is really stupid. I been attack by a weaker player and make me cant move all the 30 mins.. also, you ar very clever to put a lvl 40+ together with the lvl 80. thanks to you wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexcody View Post
      R2, the way you handle amethyst is really stupid. I been attack by a weaker player and make me cant move all the 30 mins.. also, you ar very clever to put a lvl 40+ together with the lvl 80. thanks to you wartune.
      EVERYTHING is programmed by the chinese guys, R2 has no say in the way amethyst works

Comment

Maybe if you hadn't acted like a snob ... attacking everyone in amethyst mines, then perhaps they wouldn't have had to target you. This is perfect payback for those casher snobs .. who feel they are enlightened to bully everyone around just because they cash. Serves YOU right!

I feel very happy with my server .. forced a very selfish casher to stop attacking .. basically making her double amethyst time worthless. She quickly became accustomed with being satisfied with 400 daily.
        Character Name: hove
        Class: Knight
        Level: 74
        Battle Rating: 109k
        Honor Rank: Lord Divine
        Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by Alexcody View Post
          You do not like to be attacked by weaker but you like to attack them? Now you see what it is like?

And the only thing we agree her is that it is very stupid to put lvl 50 and lvl 80 players in one room.
          Name: Amarilis
          Guild: Fire&Blood
          Server: S37 The Bloodlands
          Class: Knight LVL 63
          BR: 80k

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
            Maybe if you hadn't acted like a snob ... attacking everyone in amethyst mines, then perhaps they wouldn't have had to target you. This is perfect payback for those casher snobs .. who feel they are enlightened to bully everyone around just because they cash. Serves YOU right!

I feel very happy with my server .. forced a very selfish casher to stop attacking .. basically making her double amethyst time worthless. She quickly became accustomed with being satisfied with 400 daily.
            pot. kettle. black.
            Knight - Kabam - S1
            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
            X