Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

spam attack amethyst mines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mageheal50
    started a topic spam attack amethyst mines

spam attack amethyst mines

what is this? battle of the PC? weak pc = spammed for 30 mins. or forever if they choose to

• mattftw
    replied
    Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
    Maybe if you hadn't acted like a snob ... attacking everyone in amethyst mines, then perhaps they wouldn't have had to target you. This is perfect payback for those casher snobs .. who feel they are enlightened to bully everyone around just because they cash. Serves YOU right!

I feel very happy with my server .. forced a very selfish casher to stop attacking .. basically making her double amethyst time worthless. She quickly became accustomed with being satisfied with 400 daily.
    pot. kettle. black.

Leave a comment:

• R29137335
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexcody View Post
    R2, the way you handle amethyst is really stupid. I been attack by a weaker player and make me cant move all the 30 mins.. also, you ar very clever to put a lvl 40+ together with the lvl 80. thanks to you wartune.
    You do not like to be attacked by weaker but you like to attack them? Now you see what it is like?

And the only thing we agree her is that it is very stupid to put lvl 50 and lvl 80 players in one room.

Leave a comment:

• CrypticMystic
    replied
    Maybe if you hadn't acted like a snob ... attacking everyone in amethyst mines, then perhaps they wouldn't have had to target you. This is perfect payback for those casher snobs .. who feel they are enlightened to bully everyone around just because they cash. Serves YOU right!

I feel very happy with my server .. forced a very selfish casher to stop attacking .. basically making her double amethyst time worthless. She quickly became accustomed with being satisfied with 400 daily.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexcody View Post
    R2, the way you handle amethyst is really stupid. I been attack by a weaker player and make me cant move all the 30 mins.. also, you ar very clever to put a lvl 40+ together with the lvl 80. thanks to you wartune.
    EVERYTHING is programmed by the chinese guys, R2 has no say in the way amethyst works

Leave a comment:

• Alexcody
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X