No announcement yet.

mount or mahras?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the mount. I got some mahra. I will get more mahra as I can stockpile sepulcrum with those stupid CQ quest to sylph ahell.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
      I got the mount. I got some mahra. I will get more mahra as I can stockpile sepulcrum with those stupid CQ quest to sylph ahell.
      i did the same now waiting for get a few mahra mroe in this few days more
      Game : Wartune
      Name: Xias
      Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
      Guild: Redemption
      Class: Knight
      BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
      Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
      Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
      Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Saying sylphs are the sure win is idiotic, if you yourself don't have the stats to survive until awakening I'd like to see you utilize a purple/orange sylph lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Saying sylphs are the sure win is idiotic, if you yourself don't have the stats to survive until awakening I'd like to see you utilize a purple/orange sylph lmfao.
          yes,because of few stats from mount i can kill people 20k+ br then me right?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            It all adds up.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              Everything is incremental in this game. Look at talents for example. They give small boosts each level but at max level the total is huge. Same with astrals, same with whips for mounts, same with mounts in general, same with soul engraving, and fate, etc, etc,etc. If you keep thinking of the small gains in this game then you will never get stronger. Think of the big picture and how those stats stack. If you get tons of +10-+20 stat mounts you will increase your stats a lot. Thus awakening will mean so much if you have great stats.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Everything is incremental in this game. Look at talents for example. They give small boosts each level but at max level the total is huge. Same with astrals, same with whips for mounts, same with mounts in general, same with soul engraving, and fate, etc, etc,etc. If you keep thinking of the small gains in this game then you will never get stronger. Think of the big picture and how those stats stack. If you get tons of +10-+20 stat mounts you will increase your stats a lot. Thus awakening will mean so much if you have great stats.
                It's kinda obvious how strong is his char from the way he is seeing things. People who can't think of the big picture can't go far.

Comment

The big picture would be to get soul crystals for the next event... Just saying...

Comment

mount is +600 BR. So depends on where your Br is atm, if you need a BR boost then choice is obvious to get the mount 1st. I got the mount on all 3 accounts and save all slyph scrolls, mahra etc for dark slyph..Mahahahahaaaa

Comment

ok guys, how bout this?
                      i only have the Hat clothing given at lvl 10 or smth, so i have no Clothing for weapon or armor

with 160,
                      a. armor + 80 mahra + 100sc
                      b. weapon + 40 mahra +100sc
                      c. mount
                      d. 200 mahra + 100sc
                      whats the best one?
                      Last edited by mageheal50; 02-01-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

u mentioned what clothing u had..but not what sylph..its rarity or star lvl....nor did u mention ur mount stats(individual stats)..if ur sylph is strong but mount stats low..id say mount, if vice versa...id say mahra but only if ur sylph is reall really weak..there will always be a chanceto get mahra..but this mount will probably not show up again til next year if at all

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                          ok guys, how bout this?
                          i only have the Hat clothing given at lvl 10 or smth, so i have no Clothing for weapon or armor

with 160,
                          a. armor + 80 mahra + 100sc
                          b. weapon + 40 mahra +100sc
                          c. mount
                          d. 200 mahra + 100sc
                          whats the best one?
                          (c) Mount.

For cloths get from shop with bound balens.

Comment

ok so with the firecrackers I have I should be able to get either the mount plus 40 mahra or about 240 mahra. If i get the mahra i will be able to boost my amazon queen to blue and my iris to 3 star blue. with the mount i can get my amazon to 5 star green. which is the better choice? I am stuck here

Comment

Working...
                            X