catacomb reset button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catacomb reset button

what is this reset for? what benefits we can get by using it?

I have a level 42 mage that only blitzes to 50 instead of the 70 I got through.

While it might not seem useful to any people who complete the whole 100, I find it useful for my alternate account.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

That button is very useful for lower levels that can`t pass 100 yet, if you go till 50 for example and you can`t pass further than that you reset it, so you can do it again tomorrow instead of continuing from that level, since your unable to pass it.

Comment

The reset button is completely useless unless you want to reset early like MrPunkinHead does.

If you can't pass further, then after you die, raise once for free, and then fail a 2nd time when you leave you will have completed your attempt for that day and the catacombs will be fully reset the next day automatically. There is absolutely no reason to ever hit the reset button unless you want to reset it early instead of claiming all possible rewards.

Comment

how about continue on the next day? for example i reach up to lvl 59 today, didnt reset. then the next day, the cata showing im in 59. If i continue that will it use my daily attempt?

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
            how about continue on the next day? for example i reach up to lvl 59 today, didnt reset. then the next day, the cata showing im in 59. If i continue that will it use my daily attempt?
            It doesn't consume another attempt to continue.

Comment

Reset is dumb, you should continue and try, even if you lose (which will reset it automatically if you fail twice). Reset manually = loss. So no, it's not helpful for those who can't reach 100 yet, it's a bad decision.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Reset is dumb, you should continue and try, even if you lose (which will reset it automatically if you fail twice). Reset manually = loss. So no, it's not helpful for those who can't reach 100 yet, it's a bad decision.
                Saves me the trouble and potions.

Comment

This is good information, i wonder if the crypt key effects get continued also. I shouldve entered my Cata w/ crypt key at Jan 29, then continue it Jan31 12am for the event drops. Ill make sure to do it at Feb5 attempt for the Feb7 12am Lucky packs

Comment

The reset button is for those who can reach (for example) level 34 but not pass it, so they can reset at level 30 and not gain the experience for the next 4 levels without gaining any benefit. The key benefits do not carry over on a reset, you need to use a new crypt key to gain the benefits again. If you stop one day and continue another day without resetting or dying, the continue does not use up the new days attempt.

Comment

Working...
                    X