Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runes

Please let the runes in tanks drop more often and what about all the others still can't get any of them . Please put runes so we can get them easier. Thanks

alredy exist alot of post of that just use serch
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      alredy exist alot of post of that just use serch
      and how many answers ? hmm i think 0, let me answer for R2, the rune drop it's already high , it's about luck, if u don't have luck, u need to buy with balens from Market, if u don't have balens or if u ar a non-casher, bad luck.

I myself have 1800 runestone for upgrade and no second rune to upgrade, they will not make a change runestone for runes system because it's bad for the business
      Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

very bad

Dear gm's of wartune giving us the healing and poison rune is not that much costly is it.the drop rates are really horrible please increase the drop rate its really pittifull.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
          and how many answers ? hmm i think 0, let me answer for R2, the rune drop it's already high , it's about luck, if u don't have luck, u need to buy with balens from Market, if u don't have balens or if u ar a non-casher, bad luck.

I myself have 1800 runestone for upgrade and no second rune to upgrade, they will not make a change runestone for runes system because it's bad for the business
          I don't think you can even buy heal or blood rune in the market lol. Just rage, chaos, mire, purfication, purge, and anemesia runes. So it can't be bad for business since people can't even buy those two runes.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            I don't think you can even buy heal or blood rune in the market lol. Just rage, chaos, mire, purfication, purge, and anemesia runes. So it can't be bad for business since people can't even buy those two runes.
            Alot of people don't have a secound rune, so they will buy with balens... that's it's good for the business, since a rune cost 950, 1950 balens, that's why we don't have rune drop in tank event and btw only 1 event per day, how cheap

Comment

2000 Runestone now, i think u have more chance getting AIDS from Victory Chest then a second rune

Comment

HP and Blood go not buy for 995 respetive 1995 balens

Its free runes but nobody some alredy have it wanna get it again becouse you can not exchange runes into same runes for Exp anymore should be just waste of exp.
                Is why the drop rate is so low. Becouse when you alredy have it you never will wanna get them again becouse its only give you 10 gold.

People see to get exp instent.

Regaring the 1995 Ancieds Rune Pack include Rage Rune, Chaso, Amesia after has we a singel rune stones a yellow one for 595 or 695 dont remember the price of it balens its the Mire rune.

and you need sick of Runestones for Rage, Chaso, Amesia we speak about like 800.000 EXP if not more its like 16 000 runestones.

So its dosent relly hurt to save to you get the runes for buy some coppel of lvls when man get them.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

if they would make a constant exchangeable system we all wouldn't have a problem with getting runes or not getting them. Just make an NPC like Alice to exchange runes for rune stones and rune stones for runes u already have when they drop from tanks. It shouldn't be so hard.

Finding these runes in the market is getting close to being impossible. It used to be that the lucky buyers tab in the market would have a few rune packs every day in there. Now this is basically empty. I think since the last update no one has bought a rune pack from the market because it is damn near impossible to find one. And sicne u can't buy them for points and balens anymore refreshing the shop constantly is just not woth it imho.

yes, collecting these rune stones is not so bad but when u sit on almost 3k rune stones and u have NOTHING to do with them other then haveing them take up space which is already precious with the ridicculous opening prizes, it gets really annoying.
                  server: Kabam s30
                  IGN: Leighton
                  Class: Archer
                  Level: 80

Comment

how to upgrade runes?

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
                      2000 Runestone now, i think u have more chance getting AIDS from Victory Chest then a second rune
                      Then i should have gotten AIDS now.... Twice.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                      X