Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

crystaloids and level 50,60,70 rings and jewelry shards at guild shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystaloids and level 50,60,70 rings and jewelry shards at guild shop

I think it should make a way to make a gear level 50,60,70 legendary more than wait years and years for complete necropolis 5 or 10 at the moment i am not playing the game and i am level 73 cause my gear it is level 55 and my br it is 50k wit bleesing wheel and i can not make no ones multiplayer dungeons and all people k ik me from multiplayers dungeons like samsara and lynch lair so for what it is quest of the party and i can t make the eternal santuary neither

Originally posted by R27384969 View Post
    I think it should make a way to make a gear level 50,60,70 legendary more than wait years and years for complete necropolis 5 or 10 at the moment i am not playing the game and i am level 73 cause my gear it is level 55 and my br it is 50k wit bleesing wheel and i can not make no ones multiplayer dungeons and all people k ik me from multiplayers dungeons like samsara and lynch lair so for what it is quest of the party and i can t make the eternal santuary neither
    Others can tank lych nm ( not knights ) and you can't do 70 campaign? Lol, you rushed to level up way to fast my friend.
    I suggest to stay and work on your gems, stats, mount stats, guild skills and astrals. Spend some balens too if you can afford and slowly you'll grow.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Yeah well, you're just no good in 70 multiplayer dungeons with only 50k br, practically any boss' aoe attack would just instantly kill you. To stand even a chance, you need a team of 85k br on average to clear a nightmare 70 mpd and that's already cutting it close without a good tank to take the powerful single target blows each boss dishes out. I couldn't really say what's needed for normal mode is i just switched from 60 nm to 70 nm mpd's, maybe 70k br is good enough there, but that's just a guess.
      You're even too weak to make a decent contribution in a level 60 nightmare mpd imho, 60k+ br is needed for that.

Also the pvp sets (your 55 set included) just are no good in lvl 70 mpd's, you just don't generate enough rage to use all the skills required to stay alive.

Keep in mind that it's not because you are level 70 that you have to do level 70 mpd's. Just try to get another pve set first and gradually work your way up to the level 70 set. For gear there really are almost no shortcuts. Some campers manage to make due with a level 50 pve set for level 70 mpd's, but most of those are probably people that have spent quite a bit of money on the game or have camped for a very long time.

Comment

Working...
      X