Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much chance to draw Atoll sylph quest from Circuit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much chance to draw Atoll sylph quest from Circuit?

To me, it is horribly high, I have 60% chance to get Atoll sylph quest, is it only me to have such a bad luck?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

at first me too was ****** at atoll quests but now u should look at good side.. which is in time u collect essences that can exchange for green or blue shylps , sacrifise for speluncrum..and finally it still better that buying stuff with tokens or insignias..

Comment

I'd say about 50% or so is atoll quests...

I like the quick easy hire troop ones best.

And like Suren45 said... better than watching your crypt tokens disappear...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Keep an eye on the thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Circuit-Quests where the % chance to draw Atoll quests will be answered over the course of the next couple weeks.

I'm keeping a log of every CQ I run, and updating that thread daily. Just started it yesterday, so only 40 of them in there so far....but I plan to eventually have a sample size of at least 500 posted in there.

Comment

i got 1 every 3-4 quests. at least it's much better than kill 30 LL NM monsters, which i got thrice this week.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
          X