Remove atol quests from Circuit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove atol quests from Circuit!

R2 Games should remove Atol quests from the Circuit.
    Ppl get like 150 atol quests from the total 200 circuit quests... this is bad....

I totally agree !! Please, it is impossible to spend that much time in order to complete all quests !!!
    I have a job, I cannot play all day !! I really want the 200 chest, but it is impossible, it takes way too long !

Comment

Remove all the duplicate posts from the forum about just this topic. Or stop people making new ones anyway

Comment

yeah, r2games please remove it. you know real life should come first. we don't have time to do this quest

Comment

or let them make an ellevator to each lvl of atoll

Comment

I should accept 1 atoll quest every 30 quest man do should be engouts.

Get people in server od atoll come all to same lvl its non left to kill can take 30 min to make 10 x.

And if man are lucky the area is empty and take no longre that 4-5 min
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

R221356382 quit ur job and play this game as it is ur job ))

Comment

yea Remove this stuipd long time took Ghostbuster Quest , and sacrfie a sylph Quest also along with it , cause some cant sacrfie there sylphs and i wont waste balens on thoses espicaly since your system is verygood in reapeating it over and over as quest, unless u want us to get bored ,so we end by use balens so u get more profits from balens sales ....some are not cashers and have right to enjoy game without felt being used ...........Remove it or come up with something smart to solve this ..

Comment

Remove quest that require using crypt tokens. Had me buying way above my level to complete a quest.

Comment

Remove the fooking atol quests!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X