Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only thing they need to rework for BG is dryads.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing they need to rework for BG is dryads.

Everything else for BG is perfectly fine but dryads kills BG. I understand the concept of dryads and in favor for it only if someone is going to use it like it suppose to be. Meaning if someone is bullying you around and you can't get out of spawn or something like that. However, when someone decides to abuse the **** out of dryads just bc they want that honor. No matter who they attack that's just garbage. Abusing dryads isn't part of the game. That's an exploit to the system which needs to be reworked. I am LD so 99% of the time I don't even go into BG but if there events I hae to go into BG. im tired of having to worry about if im going to be dryad bomb'd out of no where due to some stupid abuser that doesn't give **** about others. I go in BG do my 3 kills for the event then I just cart until time is up. I don't bully people or anything.

Never have I ever bullied anyone yet these people think it's perfectly fine to go dryad bomb someone. I am only vip 8 not vip 9 and I don't spend thousands of dollars on this game. So I won't be getting VIP 9 for a very long time. Months away from now and I don't plan on spending thousands of dollars just for no honor loss in BG. Dryad needs to be in the game. I am not saying take it out of the game. It needs to be there to help the lowbie players out who keep getting bullied around. However, the system needs tweaking. You shouldn't be able to just dryad bomb someone for w/e reason you want. That's just evil and exploiting the system. That's why good things in this world that is suppose to help others out. Ends up being abused to hell and messed up for everyone.

Dryads should only come into effect if you are attacked, not if your doing the attacking.

That would stop the dryad bombing instantly, without making those players who use dryads correctly suffer.

Comment

dryading is perfectly fine,weak people need ways to get honor as well or no?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        dryading is perfectly fine,weak people need ways to get honor as well or no?
        Zeref do you even read the posts or just post whatever? Please don't comment on this thread if you don't take the time to read my whole post. I even stated that Dryad is fine and needs to be there. It just need to be rework so it doesn't get abused. Dryad is suppose to help the lowbies out against bullies. It isn't suppose to use to bully other people around yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          Dryads should only come into effect if you are attacked, not if your doing the attacking.

That would stop the dryad bombing instantly, without making those players who use dryads correctly suffer.
          This. This is all think it should be like. Dryad should be in the game. As it does do a purpose and is needed for the lowbies. However, it shouldn't be used as a tool to bully yourself. Right now people abuse it just to abuse it. They don't even use it to protect themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Zeref do you even read the posts or just post whatever? Please don't comment on this thread if you don't take the time to read my whole post. I even stated that Dryad is fine and needs to be there. It just need to be rework so it doesn't get abused. Dryad is suppose to help the lowbies out against bullies. It isn't suppose to use to bully other people around yourself.
            yeah,we get dryads without being bullied right?we get dryads when we get killed,dryad abusing is fine as well,like your favorite phrase is "deal with it,or quit"

Comment

Maybe you dont want it reworked since you abuse dryad all the time i guess. People can get dryads with out getting bullied you know. By purposly dying against someone stronger and build of dryads. Then go chase someone down and bomb them. Quit being ignorant. Dryads is fine if no one abuses it. it's stupid if people abuse it. It makes you no different than someone bullying you around.

Comment

I rarelly use dryads but when i do it is because I can't otherwise. As a player from a new server I am annoyed by hs, sometimes i enter a bg where everyone hs me for 3 rounds so I lose. Result? I keep attacking until I get some dryad and manage to kill someone lol. I don't attack just the same person however . Anyway even if it seems to be the best solution for now, I can't agree with it until hs is disabled . Dryads is what makes me able to win after dreaming for 3 rounds...
                Last edited by Draggyy; 02-02-2014, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  I rarelly use dryads but when i do it is because I can't otherwise. As a player from a new server I am annoyed by hs, sometimes i enter a bg where everyone hs me for 3 rounds so I lose. Result? I keep attacking until I get some dryad and manage to kill someone lol. I don't attack just the same person however . Anyway even if it seems to be the best solution for now, I can't agree with it until hs is disabled . Dryads is what makes me able to win after dreaming for 3 rounds...
                  You need to learn to build your toon up then to sustain longer while being stunned. Even though i can't stand HS. if i had to choose to either have HS or to have dryads around. Ill choose to have hs and no dryad in the game. Dryad and HS are far different to have in the game. HS is annoying but it's possible to still win. Dryad is impossible to win against especially if they are purposly dryad bombing until they get 100% dryad. Dryads isn't there to win against hs or players stronger than you. it's there to win against bullies who purposly bully you or keep you in spawn so you can't get out. It isn't there to find someone who is higher rank than you and make them lose honor just bc you want a selfish way of earning honor. No matter if the other person loses there honor and title.

Comment

Hmm... this is a rare time when i fully agreed with oxykotton. I agreed that Dryad system should be tweaked, it's too annoying.
                    But of course, there is no way it's happening because the honor loss is the main appeal of VIP lvl 9, and we know how greedy R2 is.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I have a low HS level myself for my level, It's only around 68 and I get stunned a lot from players from old servers, and especially players from newer server's than my own.
                      I purposely chose not to make my HS high due to the fact that I don't play this game full time, so can't get as much exp as people who complete everything.

However HS doesn't bother me at all due to the fact that it actually doesn't change the outcome of the battle much. If they beat me with HS, chances are they would beat me without it. Obviously there are 1 or 2 exceptions to that, but mostly it is just an inconvenience on the road to the battle outcome, not a deciding factor.

However it is IMPOSSIBLE to even dent someone with 80 - 100% dryads. So please explain how it's fair for them to build that up, then attack me and make me lose honor as I am not vip 9?

Comment

you missunderstood me. I am just against your idea to not count if you are the one attacking, but I do agree that it should be changed somehow. Maybe make it 30% max if you are the attacker?Hs dissables me from even fighting. In bg I can defeat players with 20 k+ br higher than me sometimes if they dont use hs, and rarelly lost against players with lower br than me, hs makes quite a difference in my case, and I sometimes need 20-30% to equal the chances after sleeping for 3 turns
                        Last edited by Draggyy; 02-03-2014, 01:20 AM.

Comment

you missunderstood me. I am just against your idea to not count if you are the one attacking, but I do agree that it should be changed somehow. Maybe make it 30% max if you are the attacker?Hs dissables me from even fighting. In bg I can defeat players with 20 k+ br higher than me sometimes if they dont use hs, and rarelly lost against players with lower br than me, hs makes quite a difference in my case, and I sometimes need 20-30% to equal the chances after sleeping for 3 turns
                          Get an orange apollo. Even if you sleep for 3 turns, they'll be taking 5 digit dmg in 1 of those sleeping turns. If your dmg is high enough, ur apollo might even hit them for 30 - 40k which might be enough to help u take out the troops with 1 aoe when u wake up.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I have a low HS level myself for my level, It's only around 68 and I get stunned a lot from players from old servers, and especially players from newer server's than my own.
                            I purposely chose not to make my HS high due to the fact that I don't play this game full time, so can't get as much exp as people who complete everything.

However HS doesn't bother me at all due to the fact that it actually doesn't change the outcome of the battle much. If they beat me with HS, chances are they would beat me without it. Obviously there are 1 or 2 exceptions to that, but mostly it is just an inconvenience on the road to the battle outcome, not a deciding factor.

However it is IMPOSSIBLE to even dent someone with 80 - 100% dryads. So please explain how it's fair for them to build that up, then attack me and make me lose honor as I am not vip 9?
                            Either way, I doubt 7 roads is going to make any changes at this point in time. In a yr or more once we reach 2.3/2.4 (can't remember which exactly) we will be getting 2 new honor ranks. New max will be 360k honor so if you're currently a LD, u'll need to find a way to farm another 120k honor. I can only say good luck to you then and hopefully u'll reach vip 9 and be rid of this idiotic honor loss system...for now it seems to be the only way out other than cashing so hard that even if they get 100% dryads, they'd need to fight u more than 20+ rounds to be able to kill u (meaning BG will end b4 that happens =P...so ppl will have motivation to become Zebq-like and provide R2 with another yr's worth of income in a month to distribute as fat bonuses to their staff who can then take another 1 month vacation leave and ignore all that mountain of support tickets piling up in the background...)
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              Get an orange apollo. Even if you sleep for 3 turns, they'll be taking 5 digit dmg in 1 of those sleeping turns. If your dmg is high enough, ur apollo might even hit them for 30 - 40k which might be enough to help u take out the troops with 1 aoe when u wake up.
                              I barelly got a purple 1 star gaia and thats only because I refused to spend my mahra to get a purple apollo lol. Until i get an orange I'll probably have max hs ....

Comment

Working...
                              X