Circuit quest - a new level of ripoff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit quest - a new level of ripoff

I played this game enough to know that despite your advertising as "free to play", it is just another pay-to-win game. And I'm ok with that. But my problem shows a new type of ripoff.

Yesterday I ran into a circuit quest which asked me for a 1.200 crypt tokens item from shop. Since I was like 110 / 200 and I knew that it will reset in the morning anyways, I didn't bought it. When I logged in today, SURPRISE. The circuit did reset but my quest is still there. 1/200 buy a 1.200 crypt tokens item. Shouldn't that be reset too ?

Basically, wartune is telling me that I either spend a hand full of tokens or I recharge, since bb obviously doesn't work, otherwise I'll never run circuit again.

It cost 35 balens to bypass the quest.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

U dont save imperial seals for ct quests? U can blame yourself only

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

did you use your seals on atoll quests or something? I still have 10 left for such quests, and should be used only on such quests.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          did you use your seals on atoll quests or something? I still have 10 left for such quests, and should be used only on such quests.
          If u attempted to clear 200 quest a week, even spending seals on just atoll or just MPD mob killing quest alone is insufficient to last till now. Unless you only spend 1 on each type of quest per week, otherwise I'm quite sure you'd have gotten more than 10+ of such quests in 1 week alone.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            Not everyone is VIP and got double seals each day.

And also not everyone is Lvl 70, so some might have to skip too high lvl solo and multiplayer dungeon quests.

Comment

I have so far in 3 weeks never got the spend of crypt tookens but i have some guldis some got 500 and 1000 crypt tookens spend.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

First week I got 2 of them, last week I got 5 of them, this week none.

Comment

well this week 20/200 and I pick a fetch lvl 60 weapon shard ( cost 800 insignias)

so no more emperial seal, no 35 balen and no worth use 800 insignias for 1 complete quest.. that it..

When this circuit started I suppose that will be good for non-cashier players because need a long time to complete, but without imperial seal this circuit will becase useless..

thx r2

Comment

Working...
                  X