Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to actually get Mahra without cash and events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    interesting way of saying non-casher
    actually noobs also can refer to heavy cashers. Some ppl spend their cash in a noob way resulting in a weak char compared to someone who spent less than them but had spent their cash in the most efficient way with proper planning and execution. I've seen non-cashers as strong as light - medium cashers in the same guild as me. So I never discriminate between casher/non-casher but rather who knows how to play and who don't. The ones that don't know how to play get coined as noobs while the ones who know how to play gets referred to as pros.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Noobs and non-casher are the same thing in this game.
      Skills/Talented players and heavy cashers are the same thing in this game.
      Actually between players of similar spending, skills does come into play such as judging when is the right time to use certain skills in battle as well as tons of other factors. I've come close to defeating players who spent way more than me but due to their complacency they almost lost the battle and sometimes they did lose the battle. But after a few such battles at least they learnt what not to do and it becomes a much tougher fight to defeat them in similar situations...skills actually do help you close the gap of stats (to a certain extent).
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        Actually between players of similar spending, skills does come into play such as judging when is the right time to use certain skills in battle as well as tons of other factors. I've come close to defeating players who spent way more than me but due to their complacency they almost lost the battle and sometimes they did lose the battle. But after a few such battles at least they learnt what not to do and it becomes a much tougher fight to defeat them in similar situations...skills actually do help you close the gap of stats (to a certain extent).
        you mean similiar br?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          you mean similiar br?
          Not quite. He's right using the term "gap of stats" since you can have two players with 100k br but one having 5k more matk/patk (fluff BR) than the other and obviously he's gonna lose since while he might have the same BR his main/important stats will be lower.

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
            I've thought about Sylph Arena but no one says that. Does Sylph Arena give you anything?
            Sylph Arena doesn't give them. We get them free from the gift box drop events though.

Comment

actually noobs also can refer to heavy cashers. Some ppl spend their cash in a noob way resulting in a weak char compared to someone who spent less than them but had spent their cash in the most efficient way with proper planning and execution. I've seen non-cashers as strong as light - medium cashers in the same guild as me. So I never discriminate between casher/non-casher but rather who knows how to play and who don't. The ones that don't know how to play get coined as noobs while the ones who know how to play gets referred to as pros.
              Not possible to be a 'pro' without cashing though . You can be skilled more than any casher, you won't have much chance of winning in the end.
              Free players can get close but they'll never pass cashers .
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Actually the saying of noob is stupid. No one is a noob. It is how they want to build their character and it is none of your business to judge or call them a noob. I hear people all the time say noob when someone of lower br or lvl beats them. It's funny actually ^_^

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                  Actually the saying of noob is stupid. No one is a noob. It is how they want to build their character and it is none of your business to judge or call them a noob. I hear people all the time say noob when someone of lower br or lvl beats them. It's funny actually ^_^
                  There are alot of noobs in this game, disregarding cashing/level/experience and stats. People who no matter how long they play, still have no clue on how this game really works.
                  And there's alot of them, I refuse to team up with some people higher BR than me because I have other people lower BR, strength and such doing the job much better.

Some don't even know the basics of certain mpds/spire/tok etc even after doing it many times. They still fail over and over.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                    There are alot of noobs in this game, disregarding cashing/level/experience and stats. People who no matter how long they play, still have no clue on how this game really works.
                    And there's alot of them, I refuse to team up with some people higher BR than me because I have other people lower BR, strength and such doing the job much better.

Some don't even know the basics of certain mpds/spire/tok etc even after doing it many times. They still fail over and over.
                    They are still not noobs. Most likely they do not speak English, trying their best, or ahve some problem that they cannot understand well correctly. They are not being ignorant purposely.
                    Would you tell someone who doesn't speak english or can't do something correctly over and over.... a noob in real life?

Comment

They are still not noobs. Most likely they do not speak English, trying their best, or ahve some problem that they cannot understand well correctly. They are not being ignorant purposely.
                      Would you tell someone who doesn't speak english or can't do something correctly over and over.... a noob in real life?
                      Now you're insinuating, the people I had to deal with spoke english just fine. Just believe me when I say there are true noobs and more than I want.

People who don't know how to scatter boss 9 in spire after months of doing it over and over. Knight not knowing how to spec and use skills during mpd bosses.
                      Mages not know how and when to heal during spire/tok/bosses. Just to give a few examples.
                      Nothing to do with language, it has to do with people doing something over and over, being told how to do it, being helped and reminded, AND STILL they fail every time.
                      That's a true noob in my eyes, and sadly, most of them are cashers.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Now you're insinuating, the people I had to deal with spoke english just fine. Just believe me when I say there are true noobs and more than I want.

People who don't know how to scatter boss 9 in spire after months of doing it over and over. Knight not knowing how to spec and use skills during mpd bosses.
                        Mages not know how and when to heal during spire/tok/bosses. Just to give a few examples.
                        Nothing to do with language, it has to do with people doing something over and over, being told how to do it, being helped and reminded, AND STILL they fail every time.
                        That's a true noob in my eyes, and sadly, most of them are cashers.
                        I just don't like using the word noob. Something have to be wrong if they cannot adapt to what has to be done. I wasn't insisting just you. Those are some examples of what might be the problem.
                        Who knows they may be purposely doing it. But if they are, that is their style, and therefore, not a noob.
                        And please tell me how I am insinuating.

suggest or hint (something bad or reprehensible) in an indirect and unpleasant way.
                        "he was insinuating that she had slept her way to the top"
                        synonyms: imply, suggest, hint, intimate, indicate, let it be known, give someone to understand; More
                        informalmake out
                        "he insinuated that she lied"
                        maneuver oneself into (a position of favor or office) by subtle manipulation.
                        "she seemed to be taking over, insinuating herself into the family"
                        synonyms: worm one's way into, ingratiate oneself with, curry favor with; More

Telll me which I am...
                        Last edited by SkiaXia; 02-04-2014, 09:39 AM.

Comment

I just don't like using the word noob. Something have to be wrong if they cannot adapt to what has to be done. I wasn't insisting just you. Those are some examples of what might be the problem.
                          Who knows they may be purposely doing it. But if they are, that is their style, and therefore, not a noob.
                          Their style of purposely failing is not how you play a game. I don't see how you're actually protecting those kind of people.
                          This is a game where teamplay is very important, and that 'style' is unwanted, so the term 'noob' fits them perfectly.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Their style of purposely failing is not how you play a game. I don't see how you're actually protecting those kind of people.
                            This is a game where teamplay is very important, and that 'style' is unwanted, so the term 'noob' fits them perfectly.
                            sorry for not everyone haitng people even with 1 br lower then yourself,really sorry

Comment

I am not protecting. I am just stating examples that can be very true.
                              I view the word noob as insulting, new player, someone who beat you. Those are the terms I have saw it used by.
                              Noob is used for a lot of different terms and view differently by people. So I don't think it will be useful to discuss this out anymore as we have different views and saying and can keep rolling for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                                sorry for not everyone haitng people even with 1 br lower then yourself,really sorry
                                I don't know why you once again bring up cashers vs non cashers, I already explained well enough this has nothing to do with it.
                                Your blind hate towards cashers is getting tiring, and as you learned from ur guildmember I used to hate cashers too, but that was for weeks when I started playing on my server, then joined in and saw the benefit.
                                Basically, it was jealousy on my part, just as you're a jealous player who can't let go. And if anyone wants to know a true game noob, here is one, ZEREF...

I am not protecting. I am just stating examples that can be very true.
                                I view the word noob as insulting, new player, someone who beat you. Those are the terms I have saw it used by.
                                Noob is used for a lot of different terms and view differently by people. So I don't think it will be useful to discuss this out anymore as we have different views and saying and can keep rolling for a long time.
                                You're comparing the word noob to newb, 2 different words.

1. Noob: Someone who's been playing the game for a long time but still hasn't got a clue of how to play it well, just thinks he does (aka ZEREF the fake guru with alot of false info on this forum).
                                2. Newb: A beginner who's not familiar with the game mechanics yet. In this case nothing wrong with those people, we all been there.

Noob =/= newb
                                Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-04-2014, 09:49 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X