Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to actually get Mahra without cash and events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I don't know why you once again bring up cashers vs non cashers, I already explained well enough this has nothing to do with it.
    Your blind hate towards cashers is getting tiring, and as you learned from ur guildmember I used to hate cashers too, but that was for weeks when I started playing on my server, then joined in and saw the benefit.
    Basically, it was jealousy on my part, just as you're a jealous player who can't let go. And if anyone wants to know a true game noob, here is one, ZEREF...
    huh?*** who mentioned cashers dude?i said 1 br less then you,you could be a non-casher you know?wasnt even thinkink of cashers at that time and you bring them lmfao...and like angel said i dont hate cashers,stop trying to make them think i do,but tru i hate cashers like you which are very few

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      huh?*** who mentioned cashers dude?i said 1 br less then you,you could be a non-casher you know?wasnt even thinkink of cashers at that time and you bring them lmfao...and like angel said i dont hate cashers,stop trying to make them think i do,but tru i hate cashers like you which are very few
      Ok zeref you don't hate cashers, you just moan about them in about 9/10 posts you put on this forum.
      Cashers like me? What kind of cashers are those? Please ENLIGHTEN ME OH WISE GURU OF WARTUNE.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Ok zeref you don't hate cashers, you just moan about them in about 9/10 posts you put on this forum.
        Cashers like me? What kind of cashers are those? Please ENLIGHTEN ME OH WISE GURU OF WARTUNE.
        cashers who cashed alot and say they didnt cash thats what kind of cashers,i hate cashers?hmmm i wonder..why i dont hate jarh,flak,taggen which are super cashers? im seriosly wondering

Comment

cashers who cashed alot and say they didnt cash thats what kind of cashers,i hate cashers?hmmm i wonder..why i dont hate jarh,flak,taggen which are super cashers? im seriosly wondering
          That's a big fat lie, and I dare anyone to tell me I done that, hell, make an account on my server and ask around. Just yesterday I told u I have spent alot before januari, and now only spent on VIP/covenant 99 percent of the time for the future.
          But ONCE AGAIN, instead of listening, you just ramble on and give FALSE info to people.
          And who cares if you don't hate them, they don't like you trust me. Nobody does. Respect keeps u in the guild out of pity, You even had an argument with your own guild member in the world chat yesterday.
          And you tried to get in our guild and guess what, we all said no...
          You don't get along with anyone and you think you know it all, you're a true noob in this game who never will get far. Just quit and do everyone a favour.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

That's a big fat lie, and I dare anyone to tell me I done that, hell, make an account on my server and ask around. Just yesterday I told u I have spent alot before januari, and now only spent on VIP/covenant 99 percent of the time for the future.
            But ONCE AGAIN, instead of listening, you just ramble on and give FALSE info to people.
            And who cares if you don't hate them, they don't like you trust me. Nobody does. Respect keeps u in the guild out of pity, You even had an argument with your own guild member in the world chat yesterday.
            And you tried to get in our guild and guess what, we all said no...
            You don't get along with anyone and you think you know it all, you're a true noob in this game who never will get far. Just quit and do everyone a favour.
            hmm...can i countie laughting?lolooooooooooooooooool dude i have almost a months im not on respect i said cashed not still cashing? or am i mistaken? ....argument yesterday?im sure it was few people arguing with you you said noob was someone who doesnt know wehn to heal or ss or doesnt have good teamwork now it turns out noob is whoever says sth you dont like?rofl

Comment

hmm...can i countie laughting?lolooooooooooooooooool dude i have almost a months im not on respect i said cashed not still cashing? or am i mistaken? ....argument yesterday?im sure it was few people arguing with you you said noob was someone who doesnt know wehn to heal or ss or doesnt have good teamwork now it turns out noob is whoever says sth you dont like?rofl
              Pfff I'm not puzzling out that mess of a sentence.... Just do yourself a favour and stop typing, nothing interesting at all, just the same old...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

OMG what is going on in this thread we were talking about Sylph Arena and then Noobs and then Cashers..... What're we gonna talk about next?
                Everything is to blame...
                On R2Games

Comment

Pfff I'm not puzzling out that mess of a sentence.... Just do yourself a favour and stop typing, nothing interesting at all, just the same old...
                  everything is **** when you dont know to answer it seems,best logic ever
                  Originally posted by iamop View Post
                  OMG what is going on in this thread we were talking about Sylph Arena and then Noobs and then Cashers..... What're we gonna talk about next?
                  about what we gonna talk next

Comment

I've thought about Sylph Arena but no one says that. Does Sylph Arena give you anything?
                    Didn't read all the thread but, on my Chinese server, we do get Mahra from daily Sylph arena reward. I've been getting them for a while now. I mean, if we ever get Mahra from Sylph arena (don't know what R2 will do), it should be in 1 or 2 patches.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      Didn't read all the thread but, on my Chinese server, we do get Mahra from daily Sylph arena reward. I've been getting them for a while now. I mean, if we ever get Mahra from Sylph arena (don't know what R2 will do), it should be in 1 or 2 patches.
                      how many mahras and does rank matter in amount of mahras?and does weekly rankink give more mahra then daily or same?

Comment

I've thought about Sylph Arena but no one says that. Does Sylph Arena give you anything?
                        in ur dreams maybe ??? :/
                        Game : Wartune
                        Name: Xias
                        Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                        Guild: Redemption
                        Class: Knight
                        BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                        Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                        Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                        Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

how many mahras and does rank matter in amount of mahras?and does weekly rankink give more mahra then daily or same?
                          Here is what I know:

- Yes, daily ranking give a different amount of Mahra. I'm rank 300+ and get 2 Mahra each day. But I think top 100 can get a lot more. (like our reward right now)

- Weekly ranking doesn't give Mahra, I get like 50 Sepulcrum from weekly reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            Here is what I know:

- Yes, daily ranking give a different amount of Mahra. I'm rank 300+ and get 2 Mahra each day. But I think top 100 can get a lot more. (like our reward right now)

- Weekly ranking doesn't give Mahra, I get like 50 Sepulcrum from weekly reward.
                            arena syph did not give mahra just give sepelcrum daily weekly and EXP scroll for sylph daily but none mahra , (if was true everyone already willl have yelllow
                            Sylph ha)
                            Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
                              arena syph did not give mahra just give sepelcrum daily weekly and EXP scroll for sylph daily but none mahra , (if was true everyone already willl have yelllow
                              Sylph ha)
                              he is talking about chinese?oh and diferent platforms have diferent patches sometimes

Comment

he is talking about chinese?oh and diferent platforms have diferent patches sometimes
                                we r not in chinise servers :P, and if in the future patch they add more easy for get mahra will be nice
                                Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Working...
                                X