suggestion for gem game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion for gem game

we can call for help once per day why dont u change it so we can call for help anytime but theirs a forfeit of say takin 3 spins for a call for help.

you should not think that you will get it read frome R2Games Stuff
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Well, because I can twic up 150 points in 3 moves more often then I get 100 points with lucky star.

I would rather is being able to buy lucky stars or we get pieces of star fragments to create a lucky star.

Comment

or even givin out crypt tokens as rewards in gem game

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdeadpool View Post
          Well, because I can twic up 150 points in 3 moves more often then I get 100 points with lucky star.

I would rather is being able to buy lucky stars or we get pieces of star fragments to create a lucky star.
          and how you make 150 points a T is the bigest one some i know about and its give 100 points L give like 50 or 80 points.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

150 pts in 3 moves is not hard at least for me. I have done it more than once. not to mention the times when i get one move and then others match based on that one move. you do realize that when the JEWELS drop, they also give points as well if you match them and you did not use any moves to get the extra points. i have gotten 250 points on one move before. Yes that was pure luck but it happens.

Comment

Working...
            X