Sepulcrum? Mahra? Ancient Dragon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sepulcrum? Mahra? Ancient Dragon?

I already got 160 firecrackers.. What should I get in the Firecracker Exchange event? Sepulcrum (200 pcs), Mahra (200 pcs) or the Ancient Dragon?
    Please advise.

Many thanks!

rule number 1: Get the mount. always.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Thanks B4nsh33... Are there other rules?

Comment

Just get the mount first. The probability of getting same mount event next month is far less then mahra/sepulcrum event. Also the mount stat increase is permanent compared to the increase you get from mahra/sep, which only affect the sylph you used the mahra/sep on and you might want to change sylph later after all sylphs are out.
        Server: East Coast Server 300+
        Class: Mage
        Level: 70+
        Battle Rating: 90+k
        Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Mount first then mahra thats the general rule.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

thank you all for your valuable advice. now i am more firm in getting the ancient dragon mount. thank you once more!!!

Comment

Id get mahra if i dont have blue sylph, blue sylph gives more br/stats than +20 mount =)
              All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
                Id get mahra if i dont have blue sylph, blue sylph gives more br/stats than +20 mount =)
                Mahra is only rare at the moment, but just like fate stones, it won't stay rare.
                r2 is just trying to get the most out of it now.

Best is to get to get the mount = perm extra stats to STR/INT/ARMOR/END. Mahra makes your sylph strong and a little boost to HP.
                +20 isn't much but let's say these events follow the same principle for a year. That's +240 stats u miss on. And some of them might later be put in the shop for a little while for 3100 to 4k balen each. But not all.
                While you can always get mahra at moments.

Just take the example of fate stones, at most you could get 10 daily free with the wheel (and sometimes a little extra with events).
                Now you get that + the jewel game reward. I get between 20-30 daily from the jewel game on top of that 1-10 from fate wheel by just getting it to 500... Imagine if you cash and get it maxed daily...
                Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-05-2014, 07:34 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

If you are a free player and lets say have white sylph (2-4star), got lucky to reach 160 firecracker in this current event would you rather get +20 mount than that 200 mahra? or you still going to wait forever til they make daily mahra and suffer being top 1000 in sylph arena =))

edit:

Although i agree with the rule mount first then rare item, though i find it more useful to have 2 star blue sylph early then mount all thee way..
                  Last edited by nodamnyes; 02-05-2014, 07:47 AM.
                  All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Mount is the best.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
                      If you are a free player and lets say have white sylph (2-4star), got lucky to reach 160 firecracker in this current event would you rather get +20 mount than that 200 mahra? or you still going to wait forever til they make daily mahra and suffer being top 1000 in sylph arena =))
                      I haven't spent in januari for all these events and still end up with 1600+ mount whips and now i already have over 11k soul crystals (also due to gem event where I saved up).
                      It's easy as a free player to get both mount and alot of mahra next to it. The current events are very free player friendly.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R25946795 View Post
                        I already got 160 firecrackers.. What should I get in the Firecracker Exchange event? Sepulcrum (200 pcs), Mahra (200 pcs) or the Ancient Dragon?
                        Please advise.

Many thanks!
                        always mount
                        when u have already it try get enought stuf for get mahra
                        Game : Wartune
                        Name: Xias
                        Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                        Guild: Redemption
                        Class: Knight
                        BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                        Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                        Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                        Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Thing is keep in mind that the sylph stats add onto your own stats. There no point in having a strong sylph if you aren't going to be strong yourself. That's why getting mounts first are always important since they add to your stats. After work on your sylph. Unless you only care about sylph arena though. if that's what you mainly want to do then i guess get mahra but to me it's better to work on your toon first then your pet.

Comment

I'd prefer mount since having a low rank in Arena doesn't really bother me. I am ranked 39-45 most of the time in Arena because all the top 1-30 in Sylph Arena have their own Apollos, lol.
                            Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Honestly, until R2 IF R2 decides to put the update in where mahra is available in the sylph arena. I don't see any big deal about sylph arena. Sure those top 3 for those nice stats are good but that's only top 3 in the sylph arena. If you can't make it in the top 3 there hardly any point to it. Sepulcrum is nice and all but you can get that basically free just farming sylphs for. Plus you get some every day as well. you just need to manage in the top 30 to get a decent amount too which isn't that hard to make.

Comment

Working...
                              X