Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

I'm sure there have been threads on these things before, and I'm sure there will be a whole lot more.

Because these 2 things in this game have no point to them anymore.

HS takes away any real strategy from the game. It simply makes all the other talents worthless to train.

HS is a race to be higher in talent point levels in HS than your opponent, and nothing else.

I can look at your troops and see if I should stun or not, If I do it's pretty much match over.

There is no counter to it other than having a higher lvl hs. Capping it at certain levels adds to the ridiculousness if it.

If I'm lvl 64 and you are below, I know your stun isnt as high as mine and so therefore poof,, stay dizzy for 3 rounds.

BG, especially towards end game is just a big waste of time and effort.

This has been brought up by myself and I'm sure countless others.
    When I enter BG and see the smallest player in there is 42k br and the highest is 102k br. I just quit out anymore.

I havent done a single BG in about 2 weeks because it's just no fun. There is nothing competitive about it at all.

You are either there to be farmed by bigger players, or your farming someone else.

To me, that's just pointless. It isn't strategical pvp.

Before we start seeing the "level slower" responses.

Even those of us, like myself who have taken the time to make our toons properly
    are sick of these lopsided bg's. I don't want to be put in a bg with someone who has
    a 40k br, no more than i want to be put in with someone who has a 100k plus.

My 2 cents, given again.
    Thank you for reading

Yeh it's a bad implementation, but look at it this way, once you got it to 99, no more issues ^^.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Yeah,
      But it would be nice to use some of the other talents. But what's the use?
      If I make the mistake of putting a point anywhere else, I stand the chance that

someone else has put all of theirs into hs. HS trumps all others. The other talents
      can't help you while your stunned.

I'd like to see it removed from the game altogether myself. Remove it til it's fixed at least
      or they get creative enough to figure out a decent counter for it other than just having more points in it.

I don't know. I'm trying to stay away from saying the typical responses of "R2 just wants more money"
      "they cater to the cashers" that kind of nonsense.

We all know these kind of games are cash cows. No secret there. And I don't think that it's deliberately
      lopsided to make the cashers feel better about themselves.
      There are some major issues with this game in playability and in bugs and in ridiculous skills and talents.
      But for the most part, it's alot of fun to play. Just fix some of these types of issues and this game gets a ton better

Comment

You do remember lvl 99 is max hs lvl and lvl 179 is max talent lvl. P.S. I face 100k+ and I sometimes beat them even if they stun me, it may take longer to do it, but it is possible (this morning's bg, it took me 5 mins to beat 100k+, but I did it even with getting stunned every 60 secs for 3 rounds). First time I ever went into the 200%+ to damage time zone.
        Last edited by GrymReaper; 02-05-2014, 03:55 PM.
        Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Well there was suppose to be a nerf to HS. However, R2 so far hasn't decided to implement it yet in there game. There still at least one more part to this update though. So it can still be implemented or they may not implement at all. If they choose not to implement it then that means it must be going to affect there income from the game.Since the only reason why they do things like nerf the rewards in the amethyst mines or not implementing the AH is due to the fact they will lose out some money. So HS must be giving them a lot of money. i don't see how but who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Since the only reason why they do things like nerf the rewards in the amethyst mines or not implementing the AH is due to the fact they will lose out some money. So HS must be giving them a lot of money. i don't see how but who knows?
            MemoryLane said in another thread recently that none of the popular theories about why the AH had not been implemented were even close to the real reason it had not been implemented...
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Honestly, anyone has any proof that 7 Road or any Chinese server nerfed Holy Seal? I still see 3 turns stuns on my Chinese server. I really think it's an urban legend.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                MemoryLane said in another thread recently that none of the popular theories about why the AH had not been implemented were even close to the real reason it had not been implemented...
                The thing is though if you pay real close attention to the things they do that is not implemented in our version is all due to monetary reasons. This thread though is about HS so we can make another thread or talk in pm if you wish about the AH. My whole point though is the things that do not get implemented in the game or nerf'd in the game are due to the fact that they will lose out some how. It's just obvious if you pay close attention to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                  Honestly, anyone has any proof that 7 Road or any Chinese server nerfed Holy Seal? I still see 3 turns stuns on my Chinese server. I really think it's an urban legend.
                  Why would multiple people make up that same exact nerf? I haven't got to lvl 50 in the Chinese version to test it out. I don't plan to either since I don't speak chinese and it will take me forever to grind that high there. Not to mention I don't have the time to play two toons at once. If it was an urban legend then there be multiple different statements about the nerf. There just one though stated by many people already.

Comment

I think, 1 player said he think they will nerf Holy Seal, and people just start thinking it was true, like a rumor was true or something.

Here is again, some proof, maybe some mysterious Chinese server got a nerf, but here is 7 Road talent window.

Screen shot taken today:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Holy Seal.png
Views:	2
Size:	617.7 KB
ID:	1681200

Comment

im pretty sure we dont get patches from 7road :/

Comment

I don't get why these whining threads exist.

Basically, in Wartune, whining don't get you anywhere.
                        If it's in the Chinese Wartune, the US Wartune will (eventually get it). If it's not, the US Wartune won't.

Making 1024 whining threads on it won't help.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          im pretty sure we dont get patches from 7road :/
                          We do, the only difference is some additions are made earlier than others or completely removed, but for the most part the "main" aspects are still there and all from 7road.

as for the topic, you stun or you get stunned, some battles don't even have it used or you go up against someone losing then they stun you to try and steal a win. In the end does it matter? You'll cap it eventually, and the higher your HS is the more likely you'll use it against someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            I don't get why these whining threads exist.

Basically, in Wartune, whining don't get you anywhere.
                            If it's in the Chinese Wartune, the US Wartune will (eventually get it). If it's not, the US Wartune won't.

Making 1024 whining threads on it won't help.

Are you being ignorant on purpose here? Just trolling the boards, looking to make a comment?

Either way, This is a very valid point. HS needs adjusting, it needs a counter other than just having more points than the next guy, And BG

needs to be segregated a little more than just by levels. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                              Are you being ignorant on purpose here? Just trolling the boards, looking to make a comment?

Either way, This is a very valid point. HS needs adjusting, it needs a counter other than just having more points than the next guy, And BG

needs to be segregated a little more than just by levels. It's ridiculous.
                              Nah, you're the ignorant one.
                              Search the boards before posting.

There are about 1024 threads before your thread, which talked about the same thing.
                              If those 1024 threads don't make a change to the system, why would yours be?

The best answer provided by forum-ers (and I quote someone, whom name I shall not mention. But ask around and you know who):
                              Deal with it or quit.

Again, if I may repeat:
                              If it's not on Chinese Wartune, it won't even be on US Wartune.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X