Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #17
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    MemoryLane said in another thread recently that none of the popular theories about why the AH had not been implemented were even close to the real reason it had not been implemented...
    No matter what whoever says, pepole can talk alot when the day is long. With other words r2 will do what they think is best to bring them most money and not what would benefit the players.

    Comment


    • #18
      Originally posted by thisdude View Post
      I'm sure there have been threads on these things before, and I'm sure there will be a whole lot more.

      Because these 2 things in this game have no point to them anymore.

      HS takes away any real strategy from the game. It simply makes all the other talents worthless to train.

      HS is a race to be higher in talent point levels in HS than your opponent, and nothing else.

      I can look at your troops and see if I should stun or not, If I do it's pretty much match over.

      There is no counter to it other than having a higher lvl hs. Capping it at certain levels adds to the ridiculousness if it.

      If I'm lvl 64 and you are below, I know your stun isnt as high as mine and so therefore poof,, stay dizzy for 3 rounds.

      BG, especially towards end game is just a big waste of time and effort.

      This has been brought up by myself and I'm sure countless others.
      When I enter BG and see the smallest player in there is 42k br and the highest is 102k br. I just quit out anymore.

      I havent done a single BG in about 2 weeks because it's just no fun. There is nothing competitive about it at all.

      You are either there to be farmed by bigger players, or your farming someone else.

      To me, that's just pointless. It isn't strategical pvp.

      Before we start seeing the "level slower" responses.

      Even those of us, like myself who have taken the time to make our toons properly
      are sick of these lopsided bg's. I don't want to be put in a bg with someone who has
      a 40k br, no more than i want to be put in with someone who has a 100k plus.


      My 2 cents, given again.
      Thank you for reading
      This is why ppl shouldn't slow lvl. If you happen to join the same bg as me, I normally would request someone allow me to kill them twice for quest then i'll strip and let ppl kill me to get quest/honor. I only forcefully kill (mostly successful i might add) when i'm in a rush and no time to wait for kind souls to allow themselves to be killed by me. I find that doing it this way saves everyone time since if they afk I can kill them faster rather than they waste time healing and still die but drag the battle for 30 more seconds and lose time to farm shards for chest. While not everyone in lvl 70 - 80 bg is like me, there are a lot of VIP 9 out there that do allow you to kill them for quests. Just because you see a 102k br or in our case 150k br is no reason for you to quit the bg. If you don't want to risk it, just join bg at the 15min mark. It disables the auto kick feature when the timer hits 10 mins left on bg so u can afk in spawn pen till end of bg. This way u can check if anyone willing to give u some kills to do event or daily quest. Not everyone is a bully there especially during the earlier BGs. Can't say about the later ones since they occur during my sleeping hours....but the ones I'm able to join in mostly have ppl like me who just want 2 kills and cart/help others get their daily kills to complete quest.

      As for HS, I just find it hilarious in arena/bg when ppl fight me (even if its misclick or intentional) they try to stun me with HS. If they would've bothered to check the ranking board (for those from R2 servers) they should know that my talents are already maxed (lvl 179). Even if they have HS 99 the chances of them stunning me for even 1 turn is less than 1%. If I were them I rather use other skills/runes that takes less time to cast....even though most of the time if they don't have the stats, its pointless to try and dmg me much unless they intend to throw themselves against me until I have no hp left...lvling fast is always a good way in most games provided you're good at figuring out what goes where and what benefits your char in the way you want it to perform so you don't waste unnecessary time skipping things just cause it makes you level up before you maxed everything for that lvl. Most games are based on diminishing returns. The closer you are to max stats/max something, the more time you have to spend on it. That amount of time spent vs lvling up a few more lvls would've been more harmful since lvling also gives you more stats would've made you stronger as well while consuming lesser time. But I'm sure the ones who slow leveled would disagree but since none of them are able to fight on par, it is kind of hard to get a fair conclusion on which method is better =P
      Last edited by bakuryuuha; 02-06-2014, 01:31 AM.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

      Comment


      • #19
        Originally posted by thisdude View Post
        I'm sure there have been threads on these things before, and I'm sure there will be a whole lot more.

        Because these 2 things in this game have no point to them anymore.

        HS takes away any real strategy from the game. It simply makes all the other talents worthless to train.

        HS is a race to be higher in talent point levels in HS than your opponent, and nothing else.

        I can look at your troops and see if I should stun or not, If I do it's pretty much match over.

        There is no counter to it other than having a higher lvl hs. Capping it at certain levels adds to the ridiculousness if it.

        If I'm lvl 64 and you are below, I know your stun isnt as high as mine and so therefore poof,, stay dizzy for 3 rounds.

        BG, especially towards end game is just a big waste of time and effort.

        This has been brought up by myself and I'm sure countless others.
        When I enter BG and see the smallest player in there is 42k br and the highest is 102k br. I just quit out anymore.

        I havent done a single BG in about 2 weeks because it's just no fun. There is nothing competitive about it at all.

        You are either there to be farmed by bigger players, or your farming someone else.

        To me, that's just pointless. It isn't strategical pvp.

        Before we start seeing the "level slower" responses.

        Even those of us, like myself who have taken the time to make our toons properly
        are sick of these lopsided bg's. I don't want to be put in a bg with someone who has
        a 40k br, no more than i want to be put in with someone who has a 100k plus.


        My 2 cents, given again.
        Thank you for reading
        just a thing that to say, stop the complaing and play the game ¬¬, (i got Lord Divine title with none VIP lv , just playing nice at my lv and ty at my HS )

        PS: ty the HS i can beat people that is ultra casher with high apollo lvs ha
        Game : Wartune
        Name: Xias
        Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
        Guild: Redemption
        Class: Knight
        BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
        Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
        Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
        Playing since 28/04/2013

        Comment


        • #20
          Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
          just a thing that to say, stop the complaing and play the game ¬¬, (i got Lord Divine title with none VIP lv , just playing nice at my lv and ty at my HS )

          PS: ty the HS i can beat people that is ultra casher with high apollo lvs ha
          same here, evan if i am still 35k away from ld

          Comment


          • #21
            The most amusing thing with hs is people complaining when they get reverse stunned, after trying to stun by themselves first...happends a lot

            Comment


            • #22
              Originally posted by thisdude View Post
              I'm sure there have been threads on these things before, and I'm sure there will be a whole lot more.

              Because these 2 things in this game have no point to them anymore.

              HS takes away any real strategy from the game. It simply makes all the other talents worthless to train.

              HS is a race to be higher in talent point levels in HS than your opponent, and nothing else.

              I can look at your troops and see if I should stun or not, If I do it's pretty much match over.

              There is no counter to it other than having a higher lvl hs. Capping it at certain levels adds to the ridiculousness if it.

              If I'm lvl 64 and you are below, I know your stun isnt as high as mine and so therefore poof,, stay dizzy for 3 rounds.

              BG, especially towards end game is just a big waste of time and effort.

              This has been brought up by myself and I'm sure countless others.
              When I enter BG and see the smallest player in there is 42k br and the highest is 102k br. I just quit out anymore.

              I havent done a single BG in about 2 weeks because it's just no fun. There is nothing competitive about it at all.

              You are either there to be farmed by bigger players, or your farming someone else.

              To me, that's just pointless. It isn't strategical pvp.

              Before we start seeing the "level slower" responses.

              Even those of us, like myself who have taken the time to make our toons properly
              are sick of these lopsided bg's. I don't want to be put in a bg with someone who has
              a 40k br, no more than i want to be put in with someone who has a 100k plus.


              My 2 cents, given again.
              Thank you for reading

              There are more and more non strategical things. One of them is Amethyst mine. Lvl 80 can attack lvl 50. And if you are thinking about 10s for escape. It has no sense. You can be attacked at least 2 time from collecting to dumping place.

              And there nonsense and non strategical thing in battleground. And I agree that it is just a big waste of time and effort if you lose -400 from player who did not spend his time playing bg.
              Name: Amarilis
              Guild: Fire&Blood
              Server: S37 The Bloodlands
              Class: Knight LVL 63
              BR: 80k

              Comment


              • #23
                Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                This is why ppl shouldn't slow lvl. If you happen to join the same bg as me, I normally would request someone allow me to kill them twice for quest then i'll strip and let ppl kill me to get quest/honor. I only forcefully kill (mostly successful i might add) when i'm in a rush and no time to wait for kind souls to allow themselves to be killed by me. I find that doing it this way saves everyone time since if they afk I can kill them faster rather than they waste time healing and still die but drag the battle for 30 more seconds and lose time to farm shards for chest. While not everyone in lvl 70 - 80 bg is like me, there are a lot of VIP 9 out there that do allow you to kill them for quests. Just because you see a 102k br or in our case 150k br is no reason for you to quit the bg. If you don't want to risk it, just join bg at the 15min mark. It disables the auto kick feature when the timer hits 10 mins left on bg so u can afk in spawn pen till end of bg. This way u can check if anyone willing to give u some kills to do event or daily quest. Not everyone is a bully there especially during the earlier BGs. Can't say about the later ones since they occur during my sleeping hours....but the ones I'm able to join in mostly have ppl like me who just want 2 kills and cart/help others get their daily kills to complete quest.
                Congrats that there are people like you who do that. I wish I lived in the Pacific zone cause they are the nicest with stuff there.
                Unfortunately, look at the other time zone server, 95% don't do that. And slow level isn't always about BG (Like what most people think). I want to build my toon up very strong so I can also be good in every PvP event and PvE things. Smart to slow level.
                Please, let's change it back to 30-39 and 40+. That would the the most fairest of all.
                Last edited by SkiaXia; 02-06-2014, 11:10 AM.

                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

                Comment


                • #24
                  Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                  And slow level isn't always about BG (Like what most people think). I want to build my toon up very strong so I can also be good in every PvP event and PvE things. Smart to slow level.
                  it's all about bg, arena, and a little bit on plunders. Cuz that's the only place level brackets matter. Definitely not PvE stuff.

                  Comment


                  • #25
                    funny thread , just an idea then , why nerf or even close the HS system what diference will it make totaly? no one wont be able to use it so it all goes down to best timing and skill choise / stats etc(that happens already after 99).ppl use stun to dominate cashers who lvled fast , or as an easy way of geting an advantage. the ones who complain about it are either those who lvled up too fast and got in wrong bgs , or those who wouldnt win even if they could use it and stun their oponents. so since at 99 u dont need to worry bout it , think bout this . to have 99 HS meens u are over 75, over 75 meens u get in monster bg. in monster bg u are dead even if stun them maybe even if u get loads dryads and still try to stun. so instead grind honor early in game before things get chaotic ,and thats 64- for me, then work on ur stats because thats the only thing that matters eventually , and in the meanwhile think of HS as an necesary evil. as condor said yeah 1 mil whining posts exist already - why 1mil + 1 gonna change the mechanism lol. use ur brains

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                      it's all about bg, arena, and a little bit on plunders. Cuz that's the only place level brackets matter. Definitely not PvE stuff.
                      Getting the most exp possible maybe while gathering a certain set before 70 is also a good reason.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+


                      ^ Manly purple!

                      Comment


                      • #27
                        Maybe I'm coming off wrong here.
                        This thread isn't a complaints board. This is player feed back.

                        My HS is at top for my level. I'm not complaining because I'm getting stunned. I am saying there is no counter for it other than to have more points than someone else in it.

                        It is a ridiculous skill.

                        I am giving my feedback on what I see as a flaw in this game.

                        I would prefer to be beaten up 10 times a bg by someone around my strength, not just level, than to be in a bg with

                        toons that are 20k less in br than mine. it's not fun. It's either farm or be farmed.

                        The way it is set up is broken and needs to be looked at.

                        Positive feedback from players, and not things such as "deal with it or quit" is what needs to be given.


                        With HS, why not a small chance to block it with a high level of block? or a chance to dodge or to at least minimize the
                        length of time you are stunned by raising your charisma, or intelligence etc.
                        For examples.

                        I'll say it again, there needs to be a counter for it other than just having more points in it than your opponent.

                        Comment


                        • #28
                          Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          Getting the most exp possible maybe while gathering a certain set before 70 is also a good reason.
                          you might need to clarify on this. Slow level to get the most exp possible?

                          Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                          I'll say it again, there needs to be a counter for it other than just having more points in it than your opponent.
                          I think that's enough of a counter.

                          Comment


                          • #29
                            Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                            you might need to clarify on this. Slow level to get the most exp possible?


                            I think that's enough of a counter.
                            No reason to level to 60 if you dont have 50 set when farming for it, no reason to go 70 when you don't have 60 set.
                            You still need to do the specific dungeons for those sets but if you're for example lvl 72 and need to do 60-69 mpds your exp will be alot lower.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+


                            ^ Manly purple!

                            Comment


                            • #30
                              BG totally useless part of game once u get LD,mounts from pvp points and lvl 6 gems(I mean hell waste 20 min for slim chance of 1 or 2 gem which there is again chance of it beign lvl 2 or 3 gem,than ask how many u need for for lvl 7 gem)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X