Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Are you dumb or are you acting?

3d time:

YOU STILL GET MORE EXP BEING 48 AND DOING BURADOTH AT THAT LEVEL THEN YOU WOULD AT 70+ COMPARING THE GAIN IN LVL/EXP.
    SECOND OF ALL WHY WOULD YOU DO 48 AT 70+ WHEN YOU NEED 70+ DUNGEONS? SAME WITH 50+ AND 60+ DUNGEONS.
    HENCE THE REASONING WHY YOU BETTER CAMP 70- WHEN FARMING 60 SET FOR EXAMPLE.

Caps + Bold, I truely hope you read it well now, but I doubt it... You really are a lost cause.
    buradoth grave gives gold that cover spenting for blitz,and hashigh chances from crypt keys which give 95 extra tokens and 1M more exp,and yo ucan use 3 crypt keys to enter necro which you get exp depending on which lvl you can reach,now chill

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    SECOND OF ALL WHY WOULD YOU DO 48 AT 70+ WHEN YOU NEED 70+ DUNGEONS? SAME WITH 50+ AND 60+ DUNGEONS.
    Well, to be fair I can think of a couple of reasons...

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    The only logical reason why he said one would gain less XP at lvl70 than a 48 running the same dungeon is because of World Prosperity.

Technically he's not wrong, but he was wrong in his initial thinking.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    yeah my toon is **** ^^ still how come moloch gets 160k exp when he reached lvl 70 while you say on lv70 you get less exp on lower maps? so you were proveen wrong or am i mistaken?thus you go and take ss and post here?thats just epic from the mighty pac
    Are you dumb or are you acting?

3d time:

YOU STILL GET MORE EXP BEING 48 AND DOING BURADOTH AT THAT LEVEL THEN YOU WOULD AT 70+ COMPARING THE GAIN IN LVL/EXP.
    HENCE THE REASONING WHY YOU BETTER CAMP 70- WHEN FARMING 60 SET FOR EXAMPLE.

Caps + Bold, I truely hope you read it well now, but I doubt it... You really are a lost cause.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Man you're a joke, you have absolutely no experience on this whole subject at all, yet you keep spamming and talking ****.
    1998/1998 of your posts here are ****, really just stop typing, even your keyboard feels sad in your place...
    yeah my toon is **** ^^ still how come moloch gets 160k exp when he reached lvl 70 while you say on lv70 you get less exp on lower maps? so you were proveen wrong or am i mistaken?thus you go and take ss and post here?thats just epic from the mighty pac

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    oh hey,someone proves you how wrong you are and now lets post his toon,it shows how epic you are
    Man you're a joke, you have absolutely no experience on this whole subject at all, yet you keep spamming and talking ****.
    1998/1998 of your posts here are ****, really just stop typing, even your keyboard feels sad in your place...

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]70659[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70660[/ATTACH]
    Much power.
    So wow.
    Many jealous.

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    It should be noted that if you intend to STAY in a certain level bracket for as long as possible to make sure you finish your wanted set before you overflow, it is better to level straight to the upper limit, because then you will get less xp per run, making your talent points last longer.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    You are, you got more than 160k/buradoth run at lvl 48.... Be quiet, you can't save yourself.
    And I've explained myself well enough why it's not just for the exp. But you're the pro, just look how epic you built your character:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70659[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70660[/ATTACH]

Don't know how many times I need to upload this before you realise you have no foot to stand on...
    oh hey,someone proves you how wrong you are and now lets post his toon,it shows how epic you are

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    pac,who was full of craps?
    You are, you got more than 160k/buradoth run at lvl 48.... Be quiet, you can't save yourself.
    And I've explained myself well enough why it's not just for the exp. But you're the pro, just look how epic you built your character:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	1681220

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	1681221

Don't know how many times I need to upload this before you realise you have no foot to stand on...
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-06-2014, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    pac,who was full of craps?

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    Buradoth's Grave gives me around 160k xp per hit (I think) since I went to level 70.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Yeah, I too had a level 70+ toon.
    ... Until I took an arrow to the knee, then it died of hunger because I never played on it >_>

** stories aside...
    70+ removes the 'EXP cap' on lower dungeons. So you would gain more XP doing a level 50 dungeon as opposed to when you're level 69.
    thats what im trying to say,pac says no guess ill try it when i reach on 70 too lazy for bounties :S

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Hahaha how convenient. I can't stop laughing...
    glad i make you laught ^^

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    funny i had 70+ toon but got reseted since i loged via fb and thatfb got clsoed my acc got gone
    Hahaha how convenient. I can't stop laughing...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X