Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Please give me proof where I said I barely get crypt keys, you won't, just as you don't have a 70+ account on facebook before it mysteriously dissapeared...
    sorry,should i start takins a ss of everything people say?too much of work for me im so not sorry but you said it and you gonna keep asking for proofs that i dont have or it didnt happen ^^ didnt mysteriosly dissapear that fb got screwd and my wartune acc as well,wud be so nice if i wouldnt had lost it...could be in another server from you (

    Comment


    • #77
      ok, we always thought 70 would remove the exp penalty. For example, we were on the idea that a level 30 doing 30mpd will get same xp as a level 70 doing 30 mpd (unbuffed/base xp)

      Using exp on talents to slow down your level progress is good idea to maximize xp gain. It fits slow leveling indeed. I just thought that when people say slow lvling, they usually mean slow exp or even avoid exp.

      I also believe when you rush 70, you will be forced to do lower dungeons. Why? because only you will be 70, the rest of the server is still at 60s

      Comment


      • #78
        btw, if i remember correctly, the xp i get from buradoth is 60k when i was lvl 48, with no vip and only 50% xp scroll.

        Comment


        • #79
          If u meet a cowardly HSer, then apply an equally cowardly tactic on him/her, dryad the **** out of him...

          Seen too many of these so-called "warriors" who hide behind free attacks... i just dryad them for fun even though i am LD and VIP 9

          Eili
          S144
          Guild: 'Nightmare
          Level 80 Archer

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
            If u meet a cowardly HSer, then apply an equally cowardly tactic on him/her, dryad the **** out of him...

            Seen too many of these so-called "warriors" who hide behind free attacks... i just dryad them for fun even though i am LD and VIP 9

            Eili

            the irony is strong on this post.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              the irony is strong on this post.
              He specifically said:
              If u meet a cowardly HSer, then apply an equally cowardly tactic on him/her
              Ergo, no irony found .
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+


              ^ Manly purple!

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                oh didn't know it was talk about going from 50 set to 70 set that is crazy unless he is heavy casher and can survive 70 mpd, would go like that if im heavy casher 20 fate lvl,6 lvl gems mounts .... which will enable me to survive lych otherwise no (why well it would save me insignia,crypt tokens and time when skip 60 set)
                can you tell me roughly how much BR difference from lv50 legend to lv60 legend? I know there are refinement and other stuff that matters but let's not put them into factor. Just fully enchanted, all sockets opened. thanks!
                Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

                Comment


                • #83
                  ~2200 br passive boosts not included


                  ~1050br passive boosts not included
                  Last edited by mageheal50; 02-07-2014, 07:45 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                    He specifically said:

                    Ergo, no irony found .
                    My bad, you were right. I should have used "hypocrisy" instead of "irony".
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                      ~2200 br passive boosts not included


                      ~1050br passive boosts not included
                      thx for the info. so not really a whole lot of difference :/
                      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        That is the point, really. Yes, it's better, but for any real jump you need to upgrade two tiers. I remember that when I switched my 40 legendary for 60 normal rings my BR actually went DOWN because of the loss of the gem slot. Obviously that fixed itself later, but still.

                        What you also need to consider is that level 3 refinement crystals are much, much harder to come by than level 2. Your refines, in case you aren't lucky, will be abysmal compared to your 50 gear. The only real way to solve this (apart from farming forever) is to buy refiner packs. Getting enough level 3 crystals before level 65 is exceedingly difficult.

                        People usually scoff at my armor when I run Lych with them, so I simply ask them to take a look at the refines.

                        Rush levelling from 64 to 70 is not at all unviable provided you've gained your desired honor rank by then. Of course you'll be dead meat in Battlegrounds for a while, but that is a price I was willing to pay.
                        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

                        Miracles Do Happen

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                          Congrats that there are people like you who do that. I wish I lived in the Pacific zone cause they are the nicest with stuff there.
                          Unfortunately, look at the other time zone server, 95% don't do that. And slow level isn't always about BG (Like what most people think). I want to build my toon up very strong so I can also be good in every PvP event and PvE things. Smart to slow level.
                          Please, let's change it back to 30-39 and 40+. That would the the most fairest of all.
                          Well..if your server doesn't have much ppl doing that then good luck to you finding ppl to go arena/pve/pvp stuff with. I've had non-cashers in my guild who didn't slow lvl and while they aren't the strongest in their lvl, they do decently in PVP against other ppl as long as they aren't medium to heavy cashers. Lvling fast is one thing, but lvling right is another. If you lvl your toon right, you don't have to slow lvl to get it strong. In fact, before they made cooldowns free for VIP, I was still able to get all my academy and buildings same lvl as my hero before I lvl and as I had VIP I'd have lvl faster than a non-casher since they get less exp even if they do the same things as me. So I have never really agreed with the slow lvling. Plus the gap between a lvl 80 and a slow leveler will only continue to increase the longer you spent on lower lvl. By the time you reach lvl 80, they'll have maxed talents and lots of other things just by enduring a bit more losses. While you may have it easy now, by the time you decide to move into the final bracket, you'll be suffering cause the gap then will be impossible to close without spending.

                          Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                          That is the point, really. Yes, it's better, but for any real jump you need to upgrade two tiers. I remember that when I switched my 40 legendary for 60 normal rings my BR actually went DOWN because of the loss of the gem slot. Obviously that fixed itself later, but still.

                          What you also need to consider is that level 3 refinement crystals are much, much harder to come by than level 2. Your refines, in case you aren't lucky, will be abysmal compared to your 50 gear. The only real way to solve this (apart from farming forever) is to buy refiner packs. Getting enough level 3 crystals before level 65 is exceedingly difficult.

                          People usually scoff at my armor when I run Lych with them, so I simply ask them to take a look at the refines.

                          Rush levelling from 64 to 70 is not at all unviable provided you've gained your desired honor rank by then. Of course you'll be dead meat in Battlegrounds for a while, but that is a price I was willing to pay.
                          You should join the lvl 70 - 80 bg then. Lots of friendlies who will help out (for daily quest). Just join it during last 10mins so if you can't find anyone to help, just camp at spawn pen and go do other stuff.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            Well..if your server doesn't have much ppl doing that then good luck to you finding ppl to go arena/pve/pvp stuff with. I've had non-cashers in my guild who didn't slow lvl and while they aren't the strongest in their lvl, they do decently in PVP against other ppl as long as they aren't medium to heavy cashers. Lvling fast is one thing, but lvling right is another. If you lvl your toon right, you don't have to slow lvl to get it strong. In fact, before they made cooldowns free for VIP, I was still able to get all my academy and buildings same lvl as my hero before I lvl and as I had VIP I'd have lvl faster than a non-casher since they get less exp even if they do the same things as me. So I have never really agreed with the slow lvling. Plus the gap between a lvl 80 and a slow leveler will only continue to increase the longer you spent on lower lvl. By the time you reach lvl 80, they'll have maxed talents and lots of other things just by enduring a bit more losses. While you may have it easy now, by the time you decide to move into the final bracket, you'll be suffering cause the gap then will be impossible to close without spending.
                            Hm... the bold...
                            By the time I reach level 80, I will mostly have talents to the maxed. I don't really care about HS. HS is not something to be proud about. It has literally no PvP values to it. It's just a pathetic thing added to make the game more boring. I will be using HS, but not much cause there is no fun, and it's just lame tactic move. And I do have lots of people to do GA, PvE stuff with...
                            I don't have to spend 1000s+ to keep up. Sure, I might not be #1..but that spot is overrated... This game is P2W so... I plan to have near 100k in the 64 area, and when I reach 70, about 120-125k, then at 80 (Given updates unsure) 135-140K br without spending lots of $$$.
                            You go on saying how the 70-80 bg is like heaven, when in reality, for most of us in bg, it's not. Awesome you and some other people can experience that when 95% of the other people in this game can't experience that.
                            I'll still be having fun. Sure level fast, unlock all stuff. But suffer from lack of resources. I would rather take a while to build my character to be the BEST it can possibly be, without cashing so much, and having fun while doing it. You have your own views and styles on the game, as well as I. I truly do wish this was the kind of game that you can level up and still be good, but unfortunately, this isn't the kind of game.
                            Last edited by SkiaXia; 02-07-2014, 04:01 PM.

                            I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                            I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                            :o:o:o:o

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                              It has literally no PvP values to it. It's just a pathetic thing added to make the game more boring. I will be using HS, but not much cause there is no fun, and it's just lame tactic move.
                              like camping, no fun when all you can beat are people who played less than you. The very reason they camp is to have an easy life in BG and arena. I can camp/slow level too, but it's too easy and boring.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                                like camping, no fun when all you can beat are people who played less than you. The very reason they camp is to have an easy life in BG and arena. I can camp/slow level too, but it's too easy and boring.
                                I don't camp though. And there are people who have played longer than me...
                                If I want to go to bg and get some kills, I look at everyone on the list in the red, and try to kill them at at least one time. I don't repeating kill the same person(s) over and over.
                                Slow leveling is not just about camping. I do agree it can be boring same as HS.
                                But HS worse ^-^!!!

                                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                                :o:o:o:o

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X