Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    No reason to level to 60 if you dont have 50 set when farming for it, no reason to go 70 when you don't have 60 set.
    You still need to do the specific dungeons for those sets but if you're for example lvl 72 and need to do 60-69 mpds your exp will be alot lower.
    -alot people on my server skipped 60 and go for 70. with blessing wheel and sylph, they have enough strength to do 70nm and no point to farming in 70- after maxed honor.
    -there is exp reduction after 70?
    Last edited by ball0n; 02-06-2014, 03:43 PM.
    Server: East Coast Server 300+
    Class: Mage
    Level: 70+
    Battle Rating: 90+k
    Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

No reason to level to 60 if you dont have 50 set when farming for it, no reason to go 70 when you don't have 60 set.
      You still need to do the specific dungeons for those sets but if you're for example lvl 72 and need to do 60-69 mpds your exp will be alot lower.
      70+ gets same exp from lower dungeons maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        70+ gets same exp from lower dungeons maybe?
        And then you don't understand why people think you're full of ****. What level are you or any of your toons zeref?
        And no you don't get the same exp... Let's give an example.

You want to farm 65-69 dungeon for 60 set. 65 = high exp but 69 less than 65. If you level above 70 you get even less for the 65-69 mpd.
        I don't understand how you don't get that.... It's a very good reason to stay below a certain level if you farm for a set.

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
        -alot people on my server skipped 60 and go for 70. with blessing wheel and sylph, they have enough strength to do 70nm and no point to farming in 70- after maxed honor.
        -there is exp reduction after 70?
        No smart person skips 60 set, 50 set I can understand partially, but skipping 60 set is just dumb.
        Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-06-2014, 04:36 PM.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

And then you don't understand why people think you're full of ****. What level are you or any of your toons zeref?
          And no you don't get the same exp...
          have you done lower mpd since when you reached lv70?

Comment

actually when u hit 70+ lvl u get tons more exp from everything u even get exp from nether forest mpd....its quite boosted exp gain so if someone want to rise fast hs better to start playing lych and 70 solo dungeon early...if u are higher lvl ToA also gives more exp ,actually everything gives more exp shadow stone daily quest, bounty quest ...

Comment

have you done lower mpd since when you reached lv70?
              Have you reached lvl 70 yet?

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                actually when u hit 70+ lvl u get tons more exp from everything u even get exp from nether forest mpd....its quite boosted exp gain so if someone want to rise fast hs better to start playing lych and 70 solo dungeon early...if u are higher lvl ToA also gives more exp ,actually everything gives more exp shadow stone daily quest, bounty quest ...
                Not true, when I was just 70+ I did some moon mpds because I was missing a few for a jewel, and it gave me alot less than it used to give at 65.
                Maybe it's boosted so it gives more than the usual bad exp, but it still gives less than when you're farming at the level itself.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

when I use lvl 5 boost at ToA with 50 clicks on tree I get 108k exp every 15 sec im lvl 80 ---6.480.000 exp ---- just from toa :P

Comment

on 70+ doesnt even lower mpd give the exp as if you were on lower level?or what pac says is truth and what everyone else said is a lie?

Comment

Not true, when I was 70+ I did some moon mpds because I was missing a few for a jewel, and it gave me alot less than it used to give at 65.
                      Maybe it's boosted so it gives more than the usual bad exp, but it still gives less than when you're farming at the level itself.
                      im just saying lower lvl mpd will give exp instead of 0 or 1 exp... but u wont play moon when u hit 70 its 5 lvl lower mpd than u if u are 70 lvl play dt or lych , or just lych and when u need stones and loids do key run in dt if u are missing for last item I mean

Comment

on 70+ doesnt even lower mpd give the exp as if you were on lower level?or what pac says is truth and what everyone else said is a lie?
                        I speak out of experience and you speak out of...?

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                        im just saying lower lvl mpd will give exp instead of 0 or 1 exp... but u wont play moon when u hit 70 its 5 lvl lower mpd than u if u are 70 lvl play dt or lych , or just lych and when u need stones and loids do key run in dt if u are missing for last item I mean
                        Well you will do those dungeons still if you're missing a few items of the set still and DIDN'T camp before getting the full set .
                        You can't level fast and get the full set, getting the set takes too long so if you want the 60 set before going to 70, you have to camp.
                        Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-06-2014, 04:46 PM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

out of more experienced people then you

Comment

out of more experienced people then you
                            Like you? Funny.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Well you will do those dungeons still if you're missing a few items of the set still and DIDN'T camp before getting the full set .
                              You can't level fast and get the full set, getting the set takes too long so if you want the 60 set before going to 70, you have to camp.
                              just saying from my own exp more bigger lvl toon is more exp from all will be given bounty,70 solo.shadow stone,ToA(my best),mpd lych lair(last boss 4 mil exp and at me under 50% exp scroll from clear mpd 4.5mil exp,not to mention other mobs and bosses)...so if u all want fast hs 70+ is for u,if u don't have LD I urge u to get fast and hit 70+lvl

Comment

Like you? Funny.
                                nope,more experienced then me as well :3

Comment

Working...
                                X