Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    just saying from my own exp more bigger lvl toon is more exp from all will be given bounty,70 solo.shadow stone,ToA(my best),mpd lych lair(last boss 4 mil exp and at me under 50% exp scroll from clear mpd 4.5mil exp,not to mention other mobs and bosses)...
    Ofcourse you will get more exp at 70+, I know that, I get around 41mill daily. I'm just saying it's not all about level.
    If you're still farming for 60 set, it's better to stay 70-, you can keep up in PvP area's, and PvE area's much more easily. Once I had the set I didn't stay 70- a second longer, as I said I got the rest of my 60 jewels at 70+.
    But I wouldn't go 70+ with 50 set, too many disadvantages. Exp is only 1 part of the game, so is talents.
    HS to me is overrated, once more and more ppl have it at 99, it will all even out. I have my routine and it worked so far.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      nope,more experienced then me as well :3
      Really?

70+ gets same exp from lower dungeons maybe?
      That sounds like your personal experience, wouldn't know how tho since you have no 70+ toon...
      Stop talking ZEREF. All you do is talk **** over and over, when you have absolutely no experience about the subject.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Ofcourse you will get more exp at 70+, I know that, I get around 41mill daily. I'm just saying it's not all about level.
        If you're still farming for 60 set, it's better to stay 70-, you can keep up in PvP area's, and PvE area's much more easily. Once I had the set I didn't stay 70- a second longer, as I said I got the rest of my 60 jewels at 70+.
        But I wouldn't go 70+ with 50 set, too many disadvantages. Exp is only 1 part of the game, so is talents.
        HS to me is overrated, once more and more ppl have it at 99, it will all even out. I have my routine and it worked so far.
        oh didn't know it was talk about going from 50 set to 70 set that is crazy unless he is heavy casher and can survive 70 mpd, would go like that if im heavy casher 20 fate lvl,6 lvl gems mounts .... which will enable me to survive lych otherwise no (why well it would save me insignia,crypt tokens and time when skip 60 set)

Comment

Really?

That sounds like your personal experience, wouldn't know how tho since you have no 70+ toon...
          Stop talking ZEREF. All you do is talk **** over and over, when you have absolutely no experience about the subject.
          funny i had 70+ toon but got reseted since i loged via fb and thatfb got clsoed my acc got gone -_- tho never did lower mpd then 70+ there,didnt play much on 70+ >_> .....could some 70+ who actually do/did lower mpd level while they were on 70+ got less exp on lower lvl mpd?

Comment

Well, I have skipped the 60 set.

In fact, I have all the gear, but I will need a lot of insignia to legend it, and I feel it is better for me to now farm the 70 normal armor and to use the insignia on legending that. It was kind of a sour apple since I did in fact legend my 60 staff before I realized it was a waste of resources.

Since I gained LD rank at level 64 and was dead tired of BG and Arena I don't think it was a stupid idea at all.

I'm a pretty weak level 70 now but I can at least hang in Lych NM, I am more useful to my guild this way and I gain a ton more gold on WB by being able to switch to a permanent crit build.
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

funny i had 70+ toon but got reseted since i loged via fb and thatfb got clsoed my acc got gone -_- tho never did lower mpd then 70+ there,didnt play much on 70+ >_> .....could some 70+ who actually do/did lower mpd level while they were on 70+ got less exp on lower lvl mpd?
              Yeah, I too had a level 70+ toon.
              ... Until I took an arrow to the knee, then it died of hunger because I never played on it >_>

** stories aside...
              70+ removes the 'EXP cap' on lower dungeons. So you would gain more XP doing a level 50 dungeon as opposed to when you're level 69.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

funny i had 70+ toon but got reseted since i loged via fb and thatfb got clsoed my acc got gone
                Hahaha how convenient. I can't stop laughing...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Hahaha how convenient. I can't stop laughing...
                  glad i make you laught ^^

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                    Yeah, I too had a level 70+ toon.
                    ... Until I took an arrow to the knee, then it died of hunger because I never played on it >_>

** stories aside...
                    70+ removes the 'EXP cap' on lower dungeons. So you would gain more XP doing a level 50 dungeon as opposed to when you're level 69.
                    thats what im trying to say,pac says no guess ill try it when i reach on 70 too lazy for bounties :S

Comment

Buradoth's Grave gives me around 160k xp per hit (I think) since I went to level 70.
                      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

pac,who was full of craps?

Comment

pac,who was full of craps?
                          You are, you got more than 160k/buradoth run at lvl 48.... Be quiet, you can't save yourself.
                          And I've explained myself well enough why it's not just for the exp. But you're the pro, just look how epic you built your character:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	1681220

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	1681221

Don't know how many times I need to upload this before you realise you have no foot to stand on...
                          Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-06-2014, 05:46 PM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

You are, you got more than 160k/buradoth run at lvl 48.... Be quiet, you can't save yourself.
                            And I've explained myself well enough why it's not just for the exp. But you're the pro, just look how epic you built your character:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70659[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70660[/ATTACH]

Don't know how many times I need to upload this before you realise you have no foot to stand on...
                            oh hey,someone proves you how wrong you are and now lets post his toon,it shows how epic you are

Comment

It should be noted that if you intend to STAY in a certain level bracket for as long as possible to make sure you finish your wanted set before you overflow, it is better to level straight to the upper limit, because then you will get less xp per run, making your talent points last longer.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70659[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70660[/ATTACH]
                                Much power.
                                So wow.
                                Many jealous.
                                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                                Smart people outsmart each other.
                                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"