Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    oh hey,someone proves you how wrong you are and now lets post his toon,it shows how epic you are
    Man you're a joke, you have absolutely no experience on this whole subject at all, yet you keep spamming and talking ****.
    1998/1998 of your posts here are ****, really just stop typing, even your keyboard feels sad in your place...
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      Man you're a joke, you have absolutely no experience on this whole subject at all, yet you keep spamming and talking ****.
      1998/1998 of your posts here are ****, really just stop typing, even your keyboard feels sad in your place...
      yeah my toon is **** ^^ still how come moloch gets 160k exp when he reached lvl 70 while you say on lv70 you get less exp on lower maps? so you were proveen wrong or am i mistaken?thus you go and take ss and post here?thats just epic from the mighty pac

Comment

yeah my toon is **** ^^ still how come moloch gets 160k exp when he reached lvl 70 while you say on lv70 you get less exp on lower maps? so you were proveen wrong or am i mistaken?thus you go and take ss and post here?thats just epic from the mighty pac
        Are you dumb or are you acting?

3d time:

YOU STILL GET MORE EXP BEING 48 AND DOING BURADOTH AT THAT LEVEL THEN YOU WOULD AT 70+ COMPARING THE GAIN IN LVL/EXP.
        SECOND OF ALL WHY WOULD YOU DO 48 AT 70+ WHEN YOU NEED 70+ DUNGEONS? SAME WITH 50+ AND 60+ DUNGEONS.
        HENCE THE REASONING WHY YOU BETTER CAMP 70- WHEN FARMING 60 SET FOR EXAMPLE.

Caps + Bold, I truely hope you read it well now, but I doubt it... You really are a lost cause.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

The only logical reason why he said one would gain less XP at lvl70 than a 48 running the same dungeon is because of World Prosperity.

Technically he's not wrong, but he was wrong in his initial thinking.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

SECOND OF ALL WHY WOULD YOU DO 48 AT 70+ WHEN YOU NEED 70+ DUNGEONS? SAME WITH 50+ AND 60+ DUNGEONS.
            Well, to be fair I can think of a couple of reasons...
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Are you dumb or are you acting?

3d time:

YOU STILL GET MORE EXP BEING 48 AND DOING BURADOTH AT THAT LEVEL THEN YOU WOULD AT 70+ COMPARING THE GAIN IN LVL/EXP.
              HENCE THE REASONING WHY YOU BETTER CAMP 70- WHEN FARMING 60 SET FOR EXAMPLE.

Caps + Bold, I truely hope you read it well now, but I doubt it... You really are a lost cause.
              buradoth grave gives gold that cover spenting for blitz,and hashigh chances from crypt keys which give 95 extra tokens and 1M more exp,and yo ucan use 3 crypt keys to enter necro which you get exp depending on which lvl you can reach,now chill

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                Well, to be fair I can think of a couple of reasons...
                I'm all ears...

buradoth grave gives gold that cover spenting for blitz,and hashigh chances from crypt keys which give 95 extra tokens and 1M more exp,and yo ucan use 3 crypt keys to enter necro which you get exp depending on which lvl you can reach,now chill
                I get 1-2 crypt keys daily doing the 70+ campaigns, chance for 70 loids, lot of kyanite, gold, daru, 600k exp +/- per run.
                Buradoth is **** above 70. And really, 'buradoth grave gives gold that cover spenting for blitz'? How poor are you....
                Nearly forgot the truth, you're not even 70+ yet, HOW CAN U KNOW?
                Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-06-2014, 06:07 PM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I'm all ears...
                  eyes bro eyes or you read with ears?

Comment

Thread is now off topic.
                    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                    Smart people outsmart each other.
                    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                    TheGuardingDark status: ██
                    senadbasic status: ██
                    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                      Thread is now off topic.
                      Hey, don't look at me, I was ontopic mostly till he once again had to act like the wartune guru again...
                      Just look at his latest reply, not useful at all, just another useless reply trying to 'act' smart.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I'm all ears...

I get 1-2 crypt keys daily doing the 70+ campaigns, chance for 70 loids, lot of kyanite, gold, daru, 600k exp +/- per run.
                        Buradoth is **** above 70. And really, 'buradoth grave gives gold that cover spenting for blitz'? How poor are you....
                        Nearly forgot the truth, you're not even 70+ yet, HOW CAN U KNOW?
                        im not poor,but why not get more rich if i can?^^ plus i blitz 66-68 mpd gives crypt keys quite often as well still not as good as buradoth thou,funny how a while ago you said you rarely ever get crypt keys now you get 1-2 daily?which is the truth?

Comment

I'm all ears...
                          Some dungeons drop potions that you may or may not want. Others drop crypt keys that you definitely do want. I can't really say if Buradoth drops better or worse CK than Endless Path, I haven't run the latter enough times (maybe 20-30 blitzes.) It definitely gives more gold but that's a drop in the ocean compared to WB income.

Personally I hit Buradoth a few times when I hit level 70 to scoop up enough level 2 refinement crystals to respec my 50 gear for crit/block, then I bought a few refiner packs for the 60/70 trinkets. I don't think I need to go back there now unless CK drops disappear from Endless Path (I've noticed that it tends to happen if you overfarm a dungeon) but then I'd probably just drop down to Cursed Lair...
                          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

im not poor,but why not get more rich if i can?^^ plus i blitz 66-68 mpd gives crypt keys quite often as well still not as good as buradoth thou,funny how a while ago you said you rarely ever get crypt keys now you get 1-2 daily?which is the truth?
                            Please give me proof where I said I barely get crypt keys, you won't, just as you don't have a 70+ account on facebook before it mysteriously dissapeared....

Some dungeons drop potions that you may or may not want. Others drop crypt keys that you definitely do want. I can't really say if Buradoth drops better or worse CK than Endless Path, I haven't run the latter enough times (maybe 20-30 blitzes.) It definitely gives more gold but that's a drop in the ocean compared to WB income.

Personally I hit Buradoth a few times when I hit level 70 to scoop up enough level 2 refinement crystals to respec my 50 gear for crit/block, then I bought a few refiner packs for the 60/70 trinkets. I don't think I need to go back there now unless CK drops disappear from Endless Path (I've noticed that it tends to happen if you overfarm a dungeon) but then I'd probably just drop down to Cursed Lair...
                            I switch 2daily, 1 Day I do Eternal Sanctuary, the next day I do Endless Path, and so on. I have absolutely no use for buradoth and the myth it gives more crypt keys, because it doesn't.
                            People can hurt themselves running Buradoth if they want, I won't be one of them, only time where buradoth was a solid campaign for me was at lvl 48-59 while I camped for 50 set and LD medal.
                            Haven't gone back since I got to 60+ and never will.
                            Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-06-2014, 06:16 PM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

For some reason I didn't think Sanctuary gave crypt keys. I did a 200 stamina blitz on it and came up with zero. Thanks for confirming that it does indeed drop them.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

For some reason I didn't think Sanctuary gave crypt keys. I did a 200 stamina blitz on it and came up with zero. Thanks for confirming that it does indeed drop them.
                                If it has a chest in it, it drops keys (and Sanc drops keys more for me than path btw lol).

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X