Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't compare camping to HS... Sheez.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

both are being used to stomp new players.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
        both are being used to stomp new players.
        The ones who camp to stomp are cashers, the rest just camp to get somewhere before they level to the next bracket.
        Some stay because they know they can't handle the next bracket. Big difference.

And cashers will always (try to) stomp non cashers, what do you expect? Still has nothing to do with HS.
        Even between cashers HS is lame, one focusses on skill talents, other on HS, who will win?
        HS is lame, and don't get me wrong I don't care really, once people get it to 99, it's the ones who would get stomped by HS that will stomp now.
        It's a temporary disadvantage, in the end the ppl who rely on HS will cry hard because they relied on it forever but it now lost it's use lol.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
          For some reason I didn't think Sanctuary gave crypt keys. I did a 200 stamina blitz on it and came up with zero. Thanks for confirming that it does indeed drop them.
          Here's my sanc run today, had to scroll a bit, too many items. This is from 8 runs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	1681235

^ Manly purple!

Comment

567k, is that with 50% scroll and 150% vip bonus? thats 189k base xp..makes me wanna rush lvl 70 more.

Comment

Working...
            X