Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    the irony is strong on this post.
    He specifically said:
    If u meet a cowardly HSer, then apply an equally cowardly tactic on him/her
    Ergo, no irony found .

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
    If u meet a cowardly HSer, then apply an equally cowardly tactic on him/her, dryad the **** out of him...

Seen too many of these so-called "warriors" who hide behind free attacks... i just dryad them for fun even though i am LD and VIP 9

Eili

the irony is strong on this post.

Leave a comment:

• -Eilistraee-
    replied
    If u meet a cowardly HSer, then apply an equally cowardly tactic on him/her, dryad the **** out of him...

Seen too many of these so-called "warriors" who hide behind free attacks... i just dryad them for fun even though i am LD and VIP 9

Eili

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    btw, if i remember correctly, the xp i get from buradoth is 60k when i was lvl 48, with no vip and only 50% xp scroll.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    ok, we always thought 70 would remove the exp penalty. For example, we were on the idea that a level 30 doing 30mpd will get same xp as a level 70 doing 30 mpd (unbuffed/base xp)

Using exp on talents to slow down your level progress is good idea to maximize xp gain. It fits slow leveling indeed. I just thought that when people say slow lvling, they usually mean slow exp or even avoid exp.

I also believe when you rush 70, you will be forced to do lower dungeons. Why? because only you will be 70, the rest of the server is still at 60s

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Please give me proof where I said I barely get crypt keys, you won't, just as you don't have a 70+ account on facebook before it mysteriously dissapeared...
    sorry,should i start takins a ss of everything people say?too much of work for me im so not sorry but you said it and you gonna keep asking for proofs that i dont have or it didnt happen ^^ didnt mysteriosly dissapear that fb got screwd and my wartune acc as well,wud be so nice if i wouldnt had lost it...could be in another server from you (

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    For some reason I didn't think Sanctuary gave crypt keys. I did a 200 stamina blitz on it and came up with zero. Thanks for confirming that it does indeed drop them.
    If it has a chest in it, it drops keys (and Sanc drops keys more for me than path btw lol).

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    For some reason I didn't think Sanctuary gave crypt keys. I did a 200 stamina blitz on it and came up with zero. Thanks for confirming that it does indeed drop them.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    im not poor,but why not get more rich if i can?^^ plus i blitz 66-68 mpd gives crypt keys quite often as well still not as good as buradoth thou,funny how a while ago you said you rarely ever get crypt keys now you get 1-2 daily?which is the truth?
    Please give me proof where I said I barely get crypt keys, you won't, just as you don't have a 70+ account on facebook before it mysteriously dissapeared....

Some dungeons drop potions that you may or may not want. Others drop crypt keys that you definitely do want. I can't really say if Buradoth drops better or worse CK than Endless Path, I haven't run the latter enough times (maybe 20-30 blitzes.) It definitely gives more gold but that's a drop in the ocean compared to WB income.

Personally I hit Buradoth a few times when I hit level 70 to scoop up enough level 2 refinement crystals to respec my 50 gear for crit/block, then I bought a few refiner packs for the 60/70 trinkets. I don't think I need to go back there now unless CK drops disappear from Endless Path (I've noticed that it tends to happen if you overfarm a dungeon) but then I'd probably just drop down to Cursed Lair...
    I switch 2daily, 1 Day I do Eternal Sanctuary, the next day I do Endless Path, and so on. I have absolutely no use for buradoth and the myth it gives more crypt keys, because it doesn't.
    People can hurt themselves running Buradoth if they want, I won't be one of them, only time where buradoth was a solid campaign for me was at lvl 48-59 while I camped for 50 set and LD medal.
    Haven't gone back since I got to 60+ and never will.
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-06-2014, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    I'm all ears...
    Some dungeons drop potions that you may or may not want. Others drop crypt keys that you definitely do want. I can't really say if Buradoth drops better or worse CK than Endless Path, I haven't run the latter enough times (maybe 20-30 blitzes.) It definitely gives more gold but that's a drop in the ocean compared to WB income.

Personally I hit Buradoth a few times when I hit level 70 to scoop up enough level 2 refinement crystals to respec my 50 gear for crit/block, then I bought a few refiner packs for the 60/70 trinkets. I don't think I need to go back there now unless CK drops disappear from Endless Path (I've noticed that it tends to happen if you overfarm a dungeon) but then I'd probably just drop down to Cursed Lair...

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    I'm all ears...

I get 1-2 crypt keys daily doing the 70+ campaigns, chance for 70 loids, lot of kyanite, gold, daru, 600k exp +/- per run.
    Buradoth is **** above 70. And really, 'buradoth grave gives gold that cover spenting for blitz'? How poor are you....
    Nearly forgot the truth, you're not even 70+ yet, HOW CAN U KNOW?
    im not poor,but why not get more rich if i can?^^ plus i blitz 66-68 mpd gives crypt keys quite often as well still not as good as buradoth thou,funny how a while ago you said you rarely ever get crypt keys now you get 1-2 daily?which is the truth?

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Thread is now off topic.
    Hey, don't look at me, I was ontopic mostly till he once again had to act like the wartune guru again...
    Just look at his latest reply, not useful at all, just another useless reply trying to 'act' smart.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Thread is now off topic.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    I'm all ears...
    eyes bro eyes or you read with ears?

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Well, to be fair I can think of a couple of reasons...
    I'm all ears...

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    buradoth grave gives gold that cover spenting for blitz,and hashigh chances from crypt keys which give 95 extra tokens and 1M more exp,and yo ucan use 3 crypt keys to enter necro which you get exp depending on which lvl you can reach,now chill
    I get 1-2 crypt keys daily doing the 70+ campaigns, chance for 70 loids, lot of kyanite, gold, daru, 600k exp +/- per run.
    Buradoth is **** above 70. And really, 'buradoth grave gives gold that cover spenting for blitz'? How poor are you....
    Nearly forgot the truth, you're not even 70+ yet, HOW CAN U KNOW?
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-06-2014, 06:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X