Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gruntar
    replied
    The most amusing thing with hs is people complaining when they get reverse stunned, after trying to stun by themselves first...happends a lot

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
    just a thing that to say, stop the complaing and play the game ¬¬, (i got Lord Divine title with none VIP lv , just playing nice at my lv and ty at my HS )

PS: ty the HS i can beat people that is ultra casher with high apollo lvs ha
    same here, evan if i am still 35k away from ld

Leave a comment:

• XiasCris
    replied
    Originally posted by thisdude View Post
    I'm sure there have been threads on these things before, and I'm sure there will be a whole lot more.

Because these 2 things in this game have no point to them anymore.

HS takes away any real strategy from the game. It simply makes all the other talents worthless to train.

HS is a race to be higher in talent point levels in HS than your opponent, and nothing else.

I can look at your troops and see if I should stun or not, If I do it's pretty much match over.

There is no counter to it other than having a higher lvl hs. Capping it at certain levels adds to the ridiculousness if it.

If I'm lvl 64 and you are below, I know your stun isnt as high as mine and so therefore poof,, stay dizzy for 3 rounds.

BG, especially towards end game is just a big waste of time and effort.

This has been brought up by myself and I'm sure countless others.
    When I enter BG and see the smallest player in there is 42k br and the highest is 102k br. I just quit out anymore.

I havent done a single BG in about 2 weeks because it's just no fun. There is nothing competitive about it at all.

You are either there to be farmed by bigger players, or your farming someone else.

To me, that's just pointless. It isn't strategical pvp.

Before we start seeing the "level slower" responses.

Even those of us, like myself who have taken the time to make our toons properly
    are sick of these lopsided bg's. I don't want to be put in a bg with someone who has
    a 40k br, no more than i want to be put in with someone who has a 100k plus.

My 2 cents, given again.
    Thank you for reading
    just a thing that to say, stop the complaing and play the game ¬¬, (i got Lord Divine title with none VIP lv , just playing nice at my lv and ty at my HS )

PS: ty the HS i can beat people that is ultra casher with high apollo lvs ha

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    I'm sure there have been threads on these things before, and I'm sure there will be a whole lot more.

Because these 2 things in this game have no point to them anymore.

HS takes away any real strategy from the game. It simply makes all the other talents worthless to train.

HS is a race to be higher in talent point levels in HS than your opponent, and nothing else.

I can look at your troops and see if I should stun or not, If I do it's pretty much match over.

There is no counter to it other than having a higher lvl hs. Capping it at certain levels adds to the ridiculousness if it.

If I'm lvl 64 and you are below, I know your stun isnt as high as mine and so therefore poof,, stay dizzy for 3 rounds.

BG, especially towards end game is just a big waste of time and effort.

This has been brought up by myself and I'm sure countless others.
    When I enter BG and see the smallest player in there is 42k br and the highest is 102k br. I just quit out anymore.

I havent done a single BG in about 2 weeks because it's just no fun. There is nothing competitive about it at all.

You are either there to be farmed by bigger players, or your farming someone else.

To me, that's just pointless. It isn't strategical pvp.

Before we start seeing the "level slower" responses.

Even those of us, like myself who have taken the time to make our toons properly
    are sick of these lopsided bg's. I don't want to be put in a bg with someone who has
    a 40k br, no more than i want to be put in with someone who has a 100k plus.

My 2 cents, given again.
    Thank you for reading
    This is why ppl shouldn't slow lvl. If you happen to join the same bg as me, I normally would request someone allow me to kill them twice for quest then i'll strip and let ppl kill me to get quest/honor. I only forcefully kill (mostly successful i might add) when i'm in a rush and no time to wait for kind souls to allow themselves to be killed by me. I find that doing it this way saves everyone time since if they afk I can kill them faster rather than they waste time healing and still die but drag the battle for 30 more seconds and lose time to farm shards for chest. While not everyone in lvl 70 - 80 bg is like me, there are a lot of VIP 9 out there that do allow you to kill them for quests. Just because you see a 102k br or in our case 150k br is no reason for you to quit the bg. If you don't want to risk it, just join bg at the 15min mark. It disables the auto kick feature when the timer hits 10 mins left on bg so u can afk in spawn pen till end of bg. This way u can check if anyone willing to give u some kills to do event or daily quest. Not everyone is a bully there especially during the earlier BGs. Can't say about the later ones since they occur during my sleeping hours....but the ones I'm able to join in mostly have ppl like me who just want 2 kills and cart/help others get their daily kills to complete quest.

As for HS, I just find it hilarious in arena/bg when ppl fight me (even if its misclick or intentional) they try to stun me with HS. If they would've bothered to check the ranking board (for those from R2 servers) they should know that my talents are already maxed (lvl 179). Even if they have HS 99 the chances of them stunning me for even 1 turn is less than 1%. If I were them I rather use other skills/runes that takes less time to cast....even though most of the time if they don't have the stats, its pointless to try and dmg me much unless they intend to throw themselves against me until I have no hp left...lvling fast is always a good way in most games provided you're good at figuring out what goes where and what benefits your char in the way you want it to perform so you don't waste unnecessary time skipping things just cause it makes you level up before you maxed everything for that lvl. Most games are based on diminishing returns. The closer you are to max stats/max something, the more time you have to spend on it. That amount of time spent vs lvling up a few more lvls would've been more harmful since lvling also gives you more stats would've made you stronger as well while consuming lesser time. But I'm sure the ones who slow leveled would disagree but since none of them are able to fight on par, it is kind of hard to get a fair conclusion on which method is better =P
    Last edited by bakuryuuha; 02-06-2014, 01:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    MemoryLane said in another thread recently that none of the popular theories about why the AH had not been implemented were even close to the real reason it had not been implemented...
    No matter what whoever says, pepole can talk alot when the day is long. With other words r2 will do what they think is best to bring them most money and not what would benefit the players.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Mister, for your reference:

Battlegrounds
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=Battlegrounds
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=Battlegrounds (by yourself, once again, genius)
    and millions more

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Are you being ignorant on purpose here? Just trolling the boards, looking to make a comment?

Either way, This is a very valid point. HS needs adjusting, it needs a counter other than just having more points than the next guy, And BG

needs to be segregated a little more than just by levels. It's ridiculous.
    Nah, you're the ignorant one.
    Search the boards before posting.

There are about 1024 threads before your thread, which talked about the same thing.
    If those 1024 threads don't make a change to the system, why would yours be?

The best answer provided by forum-ers (and I quote someone, whom name I shall not mention. But ask around and you know who):
    Deal with it or quit.

Again, if I may repeat:
    If it's not on Chinese Wartune, it won't even be on US Wartune.

Leave a comment:

• thisdude
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I don't get why these whining threads exist.

Basically, in Wartune, whining don't get you anywhere.
    If it's in the Chinese Wartune, the US Wartune will (eventually get it). If it's not, the US Wartune won't.

Making 1024 whining threads on it won't help.

Are you being ignorant on purpose here? Just trolling the boards, looking to make a comment?

Either way, This is a very valid point. HS needs adjusting, it needs a counter other than just having more points than the next guy, And BG

needs to be segregated a little more than just by levels. It's ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    im pretty sure we dont get patches from 7road :/
    We do, the only difference is some additions are made earlier than others or completely removed, but for the most part the "main" aspects are still there and all from 7road.

as for the topic, you stun or you get stunned, some battles don't even have it used or you go up against someone losing then they stun you to try and steal a win. In the end does it matter? You'll cap it eventually, and the higher your HS is the more likely you'll use it against someone else.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    I don't get why these whining threads exist.

Basically, in Wartune, whining don't get you anywhere.
    If it's in the Chinese Wartune, the US Wartune will (eventually get it). If it's not, the US Wartune won't.

Making 1024 whining threads on it won't help.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    im pretty sure we dont get patches from 7road :/

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    I think, 1 player said he think they will nerf Holy Seal, and people just start thinking it was true, like a rumor was true or something.

Here is again, some proof, maybe some mysterious Chinese server got a nerf, but here is 7 Road talent window.

Screen shot taken today:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Holy Seal.png
Views:	2
Size:	617.7 KB
ID:	1681200

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Honestly, anyone has any proof that 7 Road or any Chinese server nerfed Holy Seal? I still see 3 turns stuns on my Chinese server. I really think it's an urban legend.
    Why would multiple people make up that same exact nerf? I haven't got to lvl 50 in the Chinese version to test it out. I don't plan to either since I don't speak chinese and it will take me forever to grind that high there. Not to mention I don't have the time to play two toons at once. If it was an urban legend then there be multiple different statements about the nerf. There just one though stated by many people already.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    MemoryLane said in another thread recently that none of the popular theories about why the AH had not been implemented were even close to the real reason it had not been implemented...
    The thing is though if you pay real close attention to the things they do that is not implemented in our version is all due to monetary reasons. This thread though is about HS so we can make another thread or talk in pm if you wish about the AH. My whole point though is the things that do not get implemented in the game or nerf'd in the game are due to the fact that they will lose out some how. It's just obvious if you pay close attention to it.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Honestly, anyone has any proof that 7 Road or any Chinese server nerfed Holy Seal? I still see 3 turns stuns on my Chinese server. I really think it's an urban legend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X