Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BR/stats required to beat necropolis floors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    ohh i see you are taking advantage of the 1 free revive a day thing. But I have a question about your way. can i still use signet training to get extra exp everyday while still in necro during that same attempt?
    I never used any, I have 95 at the moment, but it does asks me daily if i wish to recover 2 816 000 xp for 2 signets so you should be able to do so

Comment

Piece of cake for an archer, hard for mages and knights

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Piece of cake for an archer, hard for mages and knights
        It's actually easier for mage than it is for archer...
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          yes,mages can df the bosses and mages have it easy to do double hits,right?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            yes,mages can df the bosses and mages have it easy to do double hits,right?
            ... Have you completed catacombs lvl 100 yet zeref? lol
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

yes but that eye just keeps appearing and surviving with very little hp left on necro lv 10 cant get rid of him thunderer slow down doesnt proc in of

Comment

LOLOLOL hahahahaha

Comment

here are the 3 videos each class clearing lv10 necro.

archer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFt78G2TeP0 (after all buff I believe he was at 70K+BR)
                  mage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgT4Qkb3lSg (video by redoga, 75K+BR)
                  knight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9-OTFq0eFw (95K+BR)

note that redoga finished lv10 before sylph was introduced. you might pull it off if your BR is slightly lower than 75K. of course BR is only for reference. Play style, configuration of your stat, skills are the keys.
                  Last edited by coldsw; 02-06-2014, 08:20 AM.
                  Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

its easier up to lvl 10 you mean. I can't see how the mage can be better in lvl 11+ when the heal becomes useless. In a race of time until the boss buffs, the archer is the best for its damage and df
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 02-06-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

From what i remember, i passed 10 at around 75k buffed, before sylphs, 15 at around 145k buffed, 20 at about 160-ish, and 21 at 171k...21 is with gaia, i think 15 and 20 was with apollo, but 15-18 could have been before sylphs as well...bleh, dont remember that clearly i guess, lol

As a mage, anything but 10 is harder in necro than for archers...generally, at the higher levels, 15 onwards, expect a 10-20k+ difference in br when you beat a certain level compared to an archer

Comment

are the self buffs of the enemies in necro removable? if so I might consider getting a purge rune

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                          are the self buffs of the enemies in necro removable? if so I might consider getting a purge rune
                          you can't purge their damage buffs, you have to kill lvl 11+ bosses before they buff or you are dead :P

Comment

so, we need a gaia, high ruthlesness proc, crit + ED proc, illusion proc to beat it at low BR.

Comment

Pretty sure you can clear L100 catacombs nowadays with maxed L65 templars and 0br.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                                Pretty sure you can clear L100 catacombs nowadays with maxed L65 templars and 0br.
                                Hahah! I'll go test that by getting nekid and seeing how far I can get the 100 boss down with max'd 64 templars!
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X