Does anybody know....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know....

Does anybody know when will be next event? and about what? looking forward ur answers
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

in near future... is it good answer?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

If we go with the same pattern of the previous events, it's 7 days or less from the last event. So probably it will start around 12-14th February, just in time for Valentine.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        If we go with the same pattern of the previous events, it's 7 days or less from the last event. So probably it will start around 12-14th February, just in time for Valentine.
        jajaj on my bday xD

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          doesn't the new events usually comes after the weekly maintenance on a thursday? so maybe on 13

Comment

or the maintenance (not weekly) will be scheduled depending on the date of the event coming.

hopefully a mount as the big prize.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              or the maintenance (not weekly) will be scheduled depending on the date of the event coming.

hopefully a mount as the big prize.
              and if its a mount which one will be? because we already have had all the mounts that are avaiable in events.... so my guess is this month will be clothes + lucky charm/fashion cores event, if that happens i will get lucky charms like crazy xDD

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

no idea, maybe they will add a mount after a maintenance. What else have been big prizes for these events? Ive only seen mounts and rare sylph seals

Comment

Next week or in 2 weeks is my bet.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                    and if its a mount which one will be? because we already have had all the mounts that are avaiable in events.... so my guess is this month will be clothes + lucky charm/fashion cores event, if that happens i will get lucky charms like crazy xDD
                    well fashion cores aren't as needed as before, now that you can practically get 1/week for sure. Lucky charms are good, but not everyone has all mounts . I know that old players have almost if not all of them but there shall always be new players like me who dont even have the piggy And no! i won't spend 20$ to get him lol
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 02-06-2014, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      well fashion cores aren't as needed as before, now that you can practically get 1/week for sure. Lucky charms are good, but not everyone has all mounts . I know that old players have almost if not all of them but there shall always be new players like me who dont even have the piggy And no! i won't spend 20$ to get him lol
                      lol i know i dont have all the mounts neither miss 8 or 9 of the ones we can get what i did mean is that all the mounts avaiable have already been in past events, not a year has passed since first mount event....so what i was guessing is this event will be for cores, clothes and lucky charms---next month event will be with new patch(apparently) so there it can be mounts again(maybe)

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                        in near future... is it good answer?
                        the day after of tomorrow is the next event coming ha XD
                        Game : Wartune
                        Name: Xias
                        Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                        Guild: Redemption
                        Class: Knight
                        BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                        Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                        Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                        Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Working...
                        X