Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Does anybody know....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StonedKiller
    started a topic Does anybody know....

Does anybody know....

Does anybody know when will be next event? and about what? looking forward ur answers

• XiasCris
    replied
    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    in near future... is it good answer?
    the day after of tomorrow is the next event coming ha XD

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    well fashion cores aren't as needed as before, now that you can practically get 1/week for sure. Lucky charms are good, but not everyone has all mounts . I know that old players have almost if not all of them but there shall always be new players like me who dont even have the piggy And no! i won't spend 20$ to get him lol
    lol i know i dont have all the mounts neither miss 8 or 9 of the ones we can get what i did mean is that all the mounts avaiable have already been in past events, not a year has passed since first mount event....so what i was guessing is this event will be for cores, clothes and lucky charms---next month event will be with new patch(apparently) so there it can be mounts again(maybe)

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    and if its a mount which one will be? because we already have had all the mounts that are avaiable in events.... so my guess is this month will be clothes + lucky charm/fashion cores event, if that happens i will get lucky charms like crazy xDD
    well fashion cores aren't as needed as before, now that you can practically get 1/week for sure. Lucky charms are good, but not everyone has all mounts . I know that old players have almost if not all of them but there shall always be new players like me who dont even have the piggy And no! i won't spend 20$ to get him lol
    Last edited by Draggyy; 02-06-2014, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Next week or in 2 weeks is my bet.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    no idea, maybe they will add a mount after a maintenance. What else have been big prizes for these events? Ive only seen mounts and rare sylph seals

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    or the maintenance (not weekly) will be scheduled depending on the date of the event coming.

hopefully a mount as the big prize.
    and if its a mount which one will be? because we already have had all the mounts that are avaiable in events.... so my guess is this month will be clothes + lucky charm/fashion cores event, if that happens i will get lucky charms like crazy xDD

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    or the maintenance (not weekly) will be scheduled depending on the date of the event coming.

hopefully a mount as the big prize.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    If we go with the same pattern of the previous events, it's 7 days or less from the last event. So probably it will start around 12-14th February, just in time for Valentine.
    doesn't the new events usually comes after the weekly maintenance on a thursday? so maybe on 13

Leave a comment:

• R220373634
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    If we go with the same pattern of the previous events, it's 7 days or less from the last event. So probably it will start around 12-14th February, just in time for Valentine.
    jajaj on my bday xD

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    in near future... is it good answer?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X