Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Do you think that battleground scoring should be changed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think that battleground scoring should be changed?

Often I feel that players who play battleground every day are punished. We play and spend our time to get higher titles. On the other side there are players that do not play bg and do not have higher titles.

When you are killed by low title player you lose 400 honors. Then you need to kill 6 players more to get it back. Is it reword for playing bg or it is punishment?

At least consider option that if someone get 200 honors the other player lose 200 instead 400.

What do you think about this question?
    Name: Amarilis
    Guild: Fire&Blood
    Server: S37 The Bloodlands
    Class: Knight LVL 63
    BR: 80k

This is done because they want people to buy VIP. VIP 9 = no loss. And to be fair, VIP isn't much $$ now is it.
    I understand free players, but there's a limit on how cheap you could be.
    I bet alot of them has a MAC product which cost too much for what you get imho but 7-8 dollar for a month of VIP is then too much lol.

That's just an example, people moan too much but in the end it's a cashgame and alot of features in this game are less fun without cashing, like the bg honor loss in your case...
    Now don't get me wrong though, r2 is abusing this where even cashers and heavy cashers are growing tired of it.
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-06-2014, 09:53 AM.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

some ppl just hate giving money to R2

Comment

The only solution to the problem cited by the OP is to simply get stronger... I bet he's the type to get mad over being stunned. You can't lose honor if you don't lose period.

Comment

Originally posted by R29016091 View Post
          The only solution to the problem cited by the OP is to simply get stronger... I bet he's the type to get mad over being stunned. You can't lose honor if you don't lose period.
          I did not describe this as problem for losing fight. It is ok. Because if someone is to win the other has to lose.
          Also it is not problem to lose honors by losing fight.

But think about it. Is it ok that you lose 400 while someone gets 200?

And if Wartune really wants only cash players it should be indicated clearly.

Comment

yep i think you should be punished. Punishment for playing bg too much. I've played too much bg when i was elite warrior. Once crusader, i kept skipping bg, just doing shards for 2 bg attempts is enough for me. I only get kills when im at high dryad. Which builds up naturally when you keep going out to shard. It also happens that some cashers with high br, or slow leveler with higher br than me, and has rank of Elite warrior or lower, will hunt you down. Once they know that your br is lower than them, and you give lots of honor to them, they will hunt you down nonstop. In that case, that's pretty bad. They have lower honor rank cuz they dont bg often. You have higher rank cuz you do BG more often. You just can't expect something like,playing in BG 10x more than this player ending up with you having 10x more honor than him. You just can't go higher honor rank than average, when your BR is not higher than average.

Also, like most ppl said, Vip9
            Last edited by mageheal50; 02-06-2014, 10:48 AM.

Comment

It is fine as it is. Do people not understand yet that the P2W won't change?
              There are other options where you don't have to pay...but they don't like it either. It's one way or the other.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

I think it's balance. Why? Coz you're not the only one, everyone experience the same thing. Everyone loses and gained the same amount. Means you're not always at the top but you're not always at the bottom either which it gives you the chance to improve which I find it fair enough. and there's a 3000 max honor cap per day so even your out of attempts you can still enter bg and gain honor. I think it was a obvious intent why vip offers exist and also purchasing items concerning your character's growth. Hope you get my point. 😜
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                  I think it's balance. Why? Coz you're not the only one, everyone experience the same thing. Everyone loses and gained the same amount. Means you're not always at the top but you're not always at the bottom either which it gives you the chance to improve which I find it fair enough. and there's a 3000 max honor cap per day so even your out of attempts you can still enter bg and gain honor. I think it was a obvious intent why vip offers exist and also purchasing items concerning your character's growth. Hope you get my point. í*½í¸œ
                  Balance in losing 400 and wining 200? I do not see balance.
                  Only point I see here is as you wrote: ~The Only thing better than Money is More Money.~

Comment

Working...
                  X