Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Heal & Bleed Runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Heal & Bleed Runes

    Anyone got any tips on get Heal and Bleed runes from tank?

    I have played 5-6 months and lost just 5 tank matches, but am yet to see any REWARD for me winning so many tanks!

    Mean while every new player who quits within 1-4 weeks seems to win them!!

    If you are lucky enough to have won one and still play, you probably have won 3!!!

    Since most of the games outcomes are due to these 2 runes, it would be nice if EVERYONE had a chance of winning them!!!!

    CRAZY THOUGHT... REWARD THOSE WHO CONSISTENTLY WIN TANK OR GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO BUY, NOT REWARD THE ONE OFF WINNERS!!!!

    TOTAL BOLLOX SYSTEM RIGHT NOW, ONLY ALLOWED TO FIGHT VERY LOW SERVERS WHO GOT THESE BEFORE THIS SHET SYSTEM

  • #2
    They should bring back the rune exchange hot event really, let you exchange x # of runes for a blood/heal runestone or vice versa.

    Have extra blood and heal runes in vault... just sitting there lol

    Comment


    • #3
      tank sux, too low chance. Why not just introduce an item that drops 100% of the time which only varies in amount. That item will then be used to synthesize a heal/blood rune. You also choose.

      Comment


      • #4
        I got 4 heal runes dropped for me from victory chests and I don't even need it.
        My friend on the other hand doesn't have heal rune and no drops for him... :/
        :o Bacon FTW :o
        Kabam s1- Mage
        Guild-Derpicorns

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          They should bring back the rune exchange hot event really, let you exchange x # of runes for a blood/heal runestone or vice versa.

          Have extra blood and heal runes in vault... just sitting there lol
          me too XD now just prayf or not get blleed or heal rune when i won tanks events XD
          Game : Wartune
          Name: Xias
          Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
          Guild: Redemption
          Class: Knight
          BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
          Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
          Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
          Playing since 28/04/2013

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
            me too XD now just prayf or not get blleed or heal rune when i won tanks events XD
            look on the bright side they stack so even if you get a dozen it'll just take one (or two if you have both) inventory/vault slots lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Me either, play tanks every single day but a rune has been so elusive. Same with mortal blow, 2x WB daily and never once. It's just one of those things I guess, others seem to get multiples.

              The biggest kick in the teeth was someone joined our team in the last seconds of the match, was a brutal match and we won by a small margin after the time expired ... and they won a rune.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                Me either, play tanks every single day but a rune has been so elusive. Same with mortal blow, 2x WB daily and never once. It's just one of those things I guess, others seem to get multiples.

                The biggest kick in the teeth was someone joined our team in the last seconds of the match, was a brutal match and we won by a small margin after the time expired ... and they won a rune.
                I just love to kick ppl like that XD many of us waste time effort and $$$ and didn't get the good stuff while ppl like them spend almost no $$$, next to no effort and very little time to get the same thing. I really hate the luck factor in this game. The odds are always against us.....=S
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                Comment


                • #9
                  That's a feature of Wartune, the more you wish for it the harder it is for you to get it.
                  Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Khyrsanth View Post
                    That's a feature of Wartune, the more you wish for it the harder it is for you to get it.
                    doesn't seem to me the noobs don't wish for it yet they get it by luck. how many ppl wouldn't wish for an ancient rune pack to appear in the mystery shop? I've seen some ppl buy them 5 or 6 times already but their char is like only half or 2/3 my char strength. Definitely hate gambling feature. I'm sure there are other ways for them to make more money without doing this and ppl would still be willing to pay. In fact I can think of many ways, but no point helping such a lousy company when they scr ew you over after getting your money like the Dragon clothing set. Ppl spent 30k balen to get full set of clothing only to see it on sale for less than 10% of the amount they paid for all 3 pieces.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well my problem is have brut and blood max and heal lvl 7,so im wasting runes on my heal which I don't use since as mage I got tons of heals.
                      So when I waste tons of runes on max heal what than....it wont be long as tok nm nets a lot runes.
                      I cash for vip only cant afford other runes

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                        Well my problem is have brut and blood max and heal lvl 7,so im wasting runes on my heal which I don't use since as mage I got tons of heals.
                        So when I waste tons of runes on max heal what than....it wont be long as tok nm nets a lot runes.
                        I cash for vip only cant afford other runes
                        Same here:/

                        Oh well
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                          Well my problem is have brut and blood max and heal lvl 7,so im wasting runes on my heal which I don't use since as mage I got tons of heals.
                          So when I waste tons of runes on max heal what than....it wont be long as tok nm nets a lot runes.
                          I cash for vip only cant afford other runes
                          As a mage that heal rune is amazing. A free no rage cost heal, combined with sunto is more free heal. Leaves a slot free for an extra AoE attack...
                          | GNUTerryPrachett |

                          | |
                          | | | |

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                            As a mage that heal rune is amazing. A free no rage cost heal, combined with sunto is more free heal. Leaves a slot free for an extra AoE attack...
                            I know its good with sun,but still don't use it...brut fire rain meteor than blood rune as soon as cooldown is ready works better for me.So its still waste on me to spend runes on heal...
                            blood rune last long 8k dmg each action including usage of runes and awaken to sylph increase dmg output greatly,while on 50% 100% dmg boost deals 12k 16k dmg each action
                            so that is why I have brut and blood so I can clear troops fast than blood rune.
                            heal on other hand I already have bl and restor on my mage,with bl ussualy counter archer/knight brut+lunatic whirlwind at start and sun don't work for me low heal cuz dmg is very high from knights/archers and especially when sylph is active
                            Last edited by senadbasic; 02-08-2014, 06:31 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              totally agree, it sux how the same people are getting those runes while i get nothing!
                              S404 Jade River
                              Wiseman
                              Founder of Fairy Tail
                              View My Blog:

                              We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X