Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Amethyst Mine harassment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst Mine harassment

A guild is there on my server which has all the strong players of our server in it.Its players keeps on attacking players of my guild.They are not even allowing to move a single step during double time in amethyst mine.Strong players of their guild just keep on attacking even when they have no carts or have done their amethyst.They indirectly said us one time that they will not allow anyone of our guild to collect amethyst.

Can this be considered as a harasment as they do it everyday repeatedly making us not able to part in the event and causing may players of our guild to quit?

I think If you can't stop players from attacking the please atleast you make provision like battleground of locking the hp pots so we could atleast retaliate if not our most of gold will go in buying hp pots and packs making people lose intrest in the game.

Hope atleast some mod or anyone will reply.
    Last edited by R251548813; 02-07-2014, 12:41 AM.

I suggest your guild should cash more so you can keep up with the opposing guild.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Here is how you punish them:
      1: you take your carts during the normal mine.
      2: You enter during double mine time
      3: you chase down the ones who harass you and attack them, repeat until 30min is up.
      4: result: you kept atking them so they were unable to drop their cart off and now has to take their carts during normal time, just like you did.
      (because you dropped your cart earlier you have nothing to lose)
      This itself is being a jerk, but if they are doing so to you, i see no reason to do so back.

Comment

dont do it during double time.

Comment

you are offered the posibilty to enter during any time of the day and avoid harasment, you are the one choosing to enter during that time. But krackenker's idea is good
          Last edited by Draggyy; 02-07-2014, 01:20 AM.

Comment

krackenker
            Here is how you punish them:
            1: you take your carts during the normal mine.
            2: You enter during double mine time
            3: you chase down the ones who harass you and attack them, repeat until 30min is up.
            4: result: you kept atking them so they were unable to drop their cart off and now has to take their carts during normal time, just like you did.
            (because you dropped your cart earlier you have nothing to lose)
            This itself is being a jerk, but if they are doing so to you, i see no reason to do so back.
            We can't do like them.As we can't afford gold for HP PACKS.

mageheal50
            dont do it during double time.
            That's the solution but that's making many people in my guild to leave the game.
            ancev
            I suggest your guild should cash more so you can keep up with the opposing guild.
            If I could do that i wouldn't have made this thread.

Comment

Leave the game because they can't cart during double time? really now? lol. If they are trying to find such excuses to leave the game maybe they don't like it in the first place

Comment

Got my mount today, glad to say I will never ever enter the mines again.

I personally never got plundered, and I didn't plunder a single person ever, but the mines at double time are a MESS.

It can be done without people being jerks, but people in generally enjoy being jerks. The game allows it so not much you can do.

Comment

why stop though? there's still kyanite and fate chests.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    why stop though? there's still kyanite and fate chests.

and mount whips

Comment

Draggyy
                      Leave the game because they can't cart during double time? really now? lol. If they are trying to find such excuses to leave the game maybe they don't like it in the first place
                      It is not that they don't like the game.Think you constantly being attacked everyday by 150k br guys it spoils the fun of gaming.People constantly fighting(threatening) in world chat.It afterwards becomes frustrating.

Comment

I think the mount whips is probably the most tempting and best value. I'm sure I'll be right back there tomorrow. lol.

I'll probably end up 'sharing' whatever I get with my friends now that I have my mount, so they can get theirs too. I'm pretty sure you can only be robbed down to 60 amethyst.

Comment

Drama Mines 21:00-21:30 - DONT MISS OUT!

Comment

oh, i missed that mount whips, i guess i was thinking of it as mount whipx5 like fate chest

600 amethyst equivalent:
                            6000 kyanite
                            10 mount whips
                            3 fate stones
                            300k gold

ill go whips then.

Comment

Originally posted by R251548813 View Post
                              We can't do like them.As we can't afford gold for HP PACKS.

That's the solution but that's making many people in my guild to leave the game.

If I could do that i wouldn't have made this thread.
                              The whole point of his idea is to keep them stuck in battles. You can still engage them in battle even if u only have 1 hp. Just that u die faster each battle only. Use your hp packs after mines and save on gold that way. Or share resources to help some ppl in the guild to get unlimited hp or even the whole spirit covenant bundle. Then let them die nonstop to those players. Or have 7 alternates like me and send them simultaneously against those players. Who cares if the alts lose gold =P Whole point is to waste 20 - 30s (loading battle scene and mine map wastes alot of time too even if the battle is short) per atk and since you're the one dying, they can't atk you but you can break your invul and atk them.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X