MPD / Spire / ToK - fastest times ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    I fail to understand the meaning of this thread.
    Since we have to do these runs daily, just want something else to work for like best times.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Do you have a normal speed video of your spire run? My team is close to beating 15, but we haven't quite managed it yet. Would be nice to be able to tell what you're doing, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
        Do you have a normal speed video of your spire run? My team is close to beating 15, but we haven't quite managed it yet. Would be nice to be able to tell what you're doing, hehe.
        I'll make a Video for Spire and post it today if you like. (i'll try and include some strategy).

Comment

Cool, thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
            Since we have to do these runs daily, just want something else to work for like best times.
            That's like asking who makes most money at WB, it's completely absurd. It all depends what MPD or how far you go in Spire or how strong you are. It's not an equal race thus my question: what is the point of this thread?
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

That's like asking who makes most money at WB, it's completely absurd. It all depends what MPD or how far you go in Spire or how strong you are. It's not an equal race thus my question: what is the point of this thread?
              Why does it have to be a race between anyone? Maybe it's just about personal goals. Jacko has posted a video of his group showing a "speed run" of these 3 activities and thus created a thread for others to do the same should they choose. There is literally no difference between this and the "Show your Mage/Archer/Knight" threads. It is a way for people to showcase accomplishments that they are proud of and maybe get some advice from other players on how to improve. Maybe people should stop jumping all over every thread Jacko puts up and shouting "YOU CASH THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS!!". Of course that's not going to happen because the people who do it quite literally have nothing better to do with their lives...
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                Why does it have to be a race between anyone? Maybe it's just about personal goals. Jacko has posted a video of his group showing a "speed run" of these 3 activities and thus created a thread for others to do the same should they choose. There is literally no difference between this and the "Show your Mage/Archer/Knight" threads. It is a way for people to showcase accomplishments that they are proud of and maybe get some advice from other players on how to improve. Maybe people should stop jumping all over every thread Jacko puts up and shouting "YOU CASH THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS!!". Of course that's not going to happen because the people who do it quite literally have nothing better to do with their lives...
                OK fanboy, chill.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

OK fanboy, chill.
                  Lol. Classic response. So I'm a fanboy am I? I guess that's because I don't abjectly hate on people like you do? Here's a concept, try to look beyond your own cynicism and realize that maybe...just maybe...there are people out there who want to see these forums become a means for people to post what they are proud of. That includes everyone from non-cashers to Mega cashers. This place is so full of of pathetic pessimists, cynics, critics and trolls it's amazing. I applaud Jacko's enthusiasm for this game and his desire to create videos. You choose to hate on whoever the new big casher is which is ultimately your right but it also adds nothing constructive to the conversation and is therefore pointless.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

Comment

So I'm a fanboy am I?
                    What's wrong being a fanboy, fanboy?

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                      What's wrong being a fanboy, fanboy?
                      URBAN DICTIONARY:

Fanboy - A passionate fan of various elements of geek culture (e.g. sci-fi, comics, Star Wars, video games, anime, hobbits, Magic: the Gathering, etc.), but who lets his passion override social graces.
                      ex - At the mall I almost got mowed over by some Dragonball Z fanboy on his skateboard.

As this shows, and anyone who has any tiny bit of exposure to modern society knows, the term fanboy generally carries a negative connotation. Which, of course, makes it a very commonly used insult for people who otherwise have no ability to present a coherent point in a debate or argument. In the context which it was used for this instance ancev insinuates that I am infatuated with Jacko and therefore incapable of accepting anyone "bad mouthing" him. In fact I generally dislike people who spout pointless, nonconstructive babble.

In the context of your use of it...well you are just trolling so it really doesn't matter...
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Lol. Classic response. So I'm a fanboy am I? I guess that's because I don't abjectly hate on people like you do? Here's a concept, try to look beyond your own cynicism and realize that maybe...just maybe...there are people out there who want to see these forums become a means for people to post what they are proud of. That includes everyone from non-cashers to Mega cashers. This place is so full of of pathetic pessimists, cynics, critics and trolls it's amazing. I applaud Jacko's enthusiasm for this game and his desire to create videos. You choose to hate on whoever the new big casher is which is ultimately your right but it also adds nothing constructive to the conversation and is therefore pointless.
                        Hate whoever the new big casher is? Are you that thick? Most of the logical people on this forum are just tired of his relentless posts about useless things or his attempts to show himself as something great when it's all infact just cash. Very few on this forum actually hate cashers because of their cashing, the rest are just against their general attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          Hate whoever the new big casher is? Are you that thick? Most of the logical people on this forum are just tired of his relentless posts about useless things or his attempts to show himself as something great when it's all infact just cash. Very few on this forum actually hate cashers because of their cashing, the rest are just against their general attitude.
                          There you go again, love speaking on behalf of "Most of the logical people". Didn't realize someone elected you ... :P. And most of my last posts have been guides / trying to get the community to share some info with eachother (but i guess thats "showing off"...)

IE. Casting Runes in Sylph form or Tank's Guide
                          Last edited by Jackos24; 02-08-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

There you go again, love speaking on behalf of "Most of the logical people". Didn't realize someone elected you ... :P. And most of my last posts have been guides / trying to get the community to share some info with eachother (but i guess thats "showing off"...)

IE. Casting Runes in Sylph form or Tank Trails Guild
                            Yep, it feels to me like showing off or simply a useless post, like most of your posts and threads.
                            Elected me for what? being logical? there's no election needed for that, it's easily seen when reading one's post.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              Yep, it feels to me like showing off or simply a useless post, like most of your posts and threads.
                              Elected me for what? being logical? there's no election needed for that, it's easily seen when reading one's post.
                              No problem with you stating your opinion (your right). Just don't try and speak for others when you say.

Most of the logical people on this forum are just tired of his relentless posts about useless things or his attempts to show himself as something great when it's all infact just cash. Very few on this forum actually hate cashers because of their cashing, the rest are just against their general attitude.
                              When I get more positive feedback then negative from most people as shown on the forums, youtube comments, and blog comments.

Comment

No problem with you stating your opinion (your right). Just don't try and speak for others when you say.

When I get more positive feedback then negative from most people as shown on the forums, youtube comments, and blog comments.
                                Most of the people I deem logical, does that help you understand better?

Comment

Working...
                                X