Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

MPD / Spire / ToK - fastest times ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing wrong with showing off.

This is, afterall, an extreme p2w game (by far, the most expensive one).
    People are willing to spend 7000-10000 usd per month to crush other players. That itself is a form of showoff.

Jacko has the cash to crush other players. I don't see why he shouldn't flaunt it.
    Kabam doesn't have forums, so he is here to create visibility.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

ok first of all share the bloody program you record it i haven't tried a prog yet so i want an easy one. i like speed challenges even though are meaningless its a nice thing to keep ourselves busy *shouting till r2 office* "UNTIL DEVS GIVE US NEW CONTENT". also the timer you use. and i love your sepia filter, is it embedded in the rec program???

as for time my team is an 150kish archer, an 150kish knight and 138kish archer and me

TOK NM depends stripping so i guess from 5 mins to 7-8 if someone or more are full
      SPIRE we kill 19 daily and we suicide on 20 cause we lack vulcans in about 17-18 mins
      LL NM i would say 8-11 mins depending on minibosses

these times are only on WC buff no pots or scrolls...no need to waste em :P

i think only spire time matters...

p.s there is no meaningless thread, if you dont like it, dont read it, simple as that...let this man brag or do as he/she pleases, and speaking of "common sense" in a game forum...sigh...
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

I don't mind people showing off, as long a they're honest about it. It's a competitive game after all, boasting is part of it.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          I don't mind people showing off, as long a they're honest about it. It's a competitive game after all, boasting is part of it.
          That's very true. There are indeed some people on forums who put up thinly-veiled posts about other stuff, but in reality they are boasting.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
            ok first of all share the bloody program you record it i haven't tried a prog yet so i want an easy one. i like speed challenges even though are meaningless its a nice thing to keep ourselves busy *shouting till r2 office* "UNTIL DEVS GIVE US NEW CONTENT". also the timer you use. and i love your sepia filter, is it embedded in the rec program???

as for time my team is an 150kish archer, an 150kish knight and 138kish archer and me

TOK NM depends stripping so i guess from 5 mins to 7-8 if someone or more are full
            SPIRE we kill 19 daily and we suicide on 20 cause we lack vulcans in about 17-18 mins
            LL NM i would say 8-11 mins depending on minibosses

these times are only on WC buff no pots or scrolls...no need to waste em :P

i think only spire time matters...

p.s there is no meaningless thread, if you dont like it, dont read it, simple as that...let this man brag or do as he/she pleases, and speaking of "common sense" in a game forum...sigh...
            I use to use Ezvid, but traded up for Action (a lot faster and a lot more options).
            IGN: Jacko
            Server: Kabam S24
            Guild: Genesis
            Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Working...
            X