Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

MPD / Spire / ToK - fastest times ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackos24
    started a topic MPD / Spire / ToK - fastest times ?

MPD / Spire / ToK - fastest times ?

Hey guys,

Looking for the Fastest times for these total one after another. Video or screen shot proof plz :P.

• Jackos24
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    ok first of all share the bloody program you record it i haven't tried a prog yet so i want an easy one. i like speed challenges even though are meaningless its a nice thing to keep ourselves busy *shouting till r2 office* "UNTIL DEVS GIVE US NEW CONTENT". also the timer you use. and i love your sepia filter, is it embedded in the rec program???

as for time my team is an 150kish archer, an 150kish knight and 138kish archer and me

TOK NM depends stripping so i guess from 5 mins to 7-8 if someone or more are full
    SPIRE we kill 19 daily and we suicide on 20 cause we lack vulcans in about 17-18 mins
    LL NM i would say 8-11 mins depending on minibosses

these times are only on WC buff no pots or scrolls...no need to waste em :P

i think only spire time matters...

p.s there is no meaningless thread, if you dont like it, dont read it, simple as that...let this man brag or do as he/she pleases, and speaking of "common sense" in a game forum...sigh...
    I use to use Ezvid, but traded up for Action (a lot faster and a lot more options).

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I don't mind people showing off, as long a they're honest about it. It's a competitive game after all, boasting is part of it.
    That's very true. There are indeed some people on forums who put up thinly-veiled posts about other stuff, but in reality they are boasting.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I don't mind people showing off, as long a they're honest about it. It's a competitive game after all, boasting is part of it.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    ok first of all share the bloody program you record it i haven't tried a prog yet so i want an easy one. i like speed challenges even though are meaningless its a nice thing to keep ourselves busy *shouting till r2 office* "UNTIL DEVS GIVE US NEW CONTENT". also the timer you use. and i love your sepia filter, is it embedded in the rec program???

as for time my team is an 150kish archer, an 150kish knight and 138kish archer and me

TOK NM depends stripping so i guess from 5 mins to 7-8 if someone or more are full
    SPIRE we kill 19 daily and we suicide on 20 cause we lack vulcans in about 17-18 mins
    LL NM i would say 8-11 mins depending on minibosses

these times are only on WC buff no pots or scrolls...no need to waste em :P

i think only spire time matters...

p.s there is no meaningless thread, if you dont like it, dont read it, simple as that...let this man brag or do as he/she pleases, and speaking of "common sense" in a game forum...sigh...

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    There is nothing wrong with showing off.

This is, afterall, an extreme p2w game (by far, the most expensive one).
    People are willing to spend 7000-10000 usd per month to crush other players. That itself is a form of showoff.

Jacko has the cash to crush other players. I don't see why he shouldn't flaunt it.
    Kabam doesn't have forums, so he is here to create visibility.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    what's the problem with showing off? this is the reason this game exists, so that people can show off their strong characters. Cashers pay so they remain on top. If i got a strong char and good pc, ill be flooding the forums with showoff threads lol.

Leave a comment:

• Jackos24
    replied
    Thanks for the support guys,
    In all honesty most of my forum posts/video's/blog post's are the result of sitting in the fire hall when i'm bored or at home when i have to get the baby at the wee hours of the morning. Never meant to come off as a "bragger" or "Show off". Most of the video's I post are either things i found funny that happened to me (GA), a guide to help others (CW, Tanks, Sylphs), requests (Character Walkthrough), or the result of boredom and lack of sleep (Timing Runs). Feel free to come ask around on my server if i'm one of those things or if i'm sitting on some high horse looking down on people. The last thing i need or want is to come onto a forum and claim that I am better then anyone else (which i never have).

I've been playing online games for a good 8-9 years so i know haters will be haters and there is rarely any reasoning with them, but thanks for trying guys.

Leave a comment:

• chillzzz
    replied
    2minutes, also check out LinkeTongs other account on S363, known as V1V14NZ

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    He just do not like people who boast. That is him. If he wants the show his feelings about other's boasting, let him be.

For me, I do like Jacko's posts. I do not sense any kind of boasting from him.
    I too like most of Jacko's posts. I think he is enthusiastic if a little naive. I don't mean that in a bad way btw Jacko. Sometimes it's refreshing to see people who are dumbfounded by others negative reactions to something they have created with the best of intentions.

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Quite ironic actually to say that I'm arrogant when the first part of your post insinuated that you're smarter than I am. Maybe I'm a pessimist in your eyes, but I'd like to think of myself as a realist.
    Just abiding by your request to keep it short. Your own statement of "I don't have the time or will" implies you have more important things on your mind. You not having to apply as much thought process to reading my post or phrasing your response was the true intention of the statement. Realism is quite a bit different than pessimism regardless of what pessimists like to believe.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    He just do not like people who boast. That is him. If he wants the show his feelings about other's boasting, let him be.

For me, I do like Jacko's posts. I do not sense any kind of boasting from him.

Leave a comment:

• Quickpick
    replied
    Quite ironic actually to say that I'm arrogant when the first part of your post insinuated that you're smarter than I am. Maybe I'm a pessimist in your eyes, but I'd like to think of myself as a realist.
    You're a waste of space, both real & digital.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    Fine we can go short so you don't have to think too much. I'm an optimist when it comes to people's intentions and you're bitter and close-minded with a dash of arrogant.

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    You see it as people are hating the act of cashing itself, and yes, it can be interpreted as such, but in my opinion, that's not the case, but what I described earlier, so your point is moot as it's a matter of view.

I've played online game for many years now, and have been on countless forums, so I do believe I can sense an ulterior motive in one's posts, and Jacko's posts do strike me as such. There is no logic involved in that sense, it's merely a sense upon which my opinion of him is based. I never said that logic was involved in my opinion on him, I merely stated that most people whom I deem logical, share these views of him, so your whole second paragraph is senseless.

Your third paragraph is also senseless and shows no valid points as it's all your theories which are completely wrong as I'm considered a "heavy casher" myself, yet my attitude towards the game is completely different from the guys we usually see boasting here about themselves such as Condor the troll and Jacko the self-entitled brat.

I don't support wall-of-text fights over the internet, so you're free to keep posting, but you will not recieve an answer if you keep this up, I don't have the time or the will to write these long posts to prove that you're simply trying to sound like the smartest person around while infact you're far from it.
    Fine we can go short so you don't have to think too much. I'm an optimist when it comes to people's intentions while you're bitter and close-minded with a dash of arrogant.
    Last edited by FarrelBrown; 02-08-2014, 05:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X