Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

MPD / Spire / ToK - fastest times ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    That's like asking who makes most money at WB, it's completely absurd. It all depends what MPD or how far you go in Spire or how strong you are. It's not an equal race thus my question: what is the point of this thread?
    Why does it have to be a race between anyone? Maybe it's just about personal goals. Jacko has posted a video of his group showing a "speed run" of these 3 activities and thus created a thread for others to do the same should they choose. There is literally no difference between this and the "Show your Mage/Archer/Knight" threads. It is a way for people to showcase accomplishments that they are proud of and maybe get some advice from other players on how to improve. Maybe people should stop jumping all over every thread Jacko puts up and shouting "YOU CASH THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS!!". Of course that's not going to happen because the people who do it quite literally have nothing better to do with their lives...

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
    Since we have to do these runs daily, just want something else to work for like best times.
    That's like asking who makes most money at WB, it's completely absurd. It all depends what MPD or how far you go in Spire or how strong you are. It's not an equal race thus my question: what is the point of this thread?

Leave a comment:

• adetayo
    replied
    Cool, thx.

Leave a comment:

• Jackos24
    replied
    Originally posted by adetayo View Post
    Do you have a normal speed video of your spire run? My team is close to beating 15, but we haven't quite managed it yet. Would be nice to be able to tell what you're doing, hehe.
    I'll make a Video for Spire and post it today if you like. (i'll try and include some strategy).

Leave a comment:

• adetayo
    replied
    Do you have a normal speed video of your spire run? My team is close to beating 15, but we haven't quite managed it yet. Would be nice to be able to tell what you're doing, hehe.

Leave a comment:

• Jackos24
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    I fail to understand the meaning of this thread.
    Since we have to do these runs daily, just want something else to work for like best times.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    I fail to understand the meaning of this thread.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Tok -4 min, spire 20-23 min, depends do we beat stage 16 or not
    Lych - 12-16 min, 15 with all minibosses but sometimes laggy

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    TOK = 5 mins when NM undresses, 6 mins with 1 dressed .
    Spire = 19 minutes beating boss 14.
    MPD = 20-25 minutes depending if we screw up, lagg, or have all 3 minibosses during Lych NM.

And I don't time it to boast (nothing to boast about anyway lol) but to see how long runs would take us when we plan it.
    Yesterday for example we started spire 22 minutes before WB and had 3 minutes left, just in time really.
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-08-2014, 06:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    tok,GA and Spire, massive lag. Need good pc

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Did you guys clear cookies and cache?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    haters gonna hate, not sure our times though...but we slow due to lag/refreshing
    tell me about it lol

runs have become pretty damn slow on my team since I started having to do both knight and archer hiss, need a much better pc/internet for this ****

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    haters gonna hate, not sure our times though...but we slow due to lag/refreshing

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    dont use vulcan on 13 save for 16 is better

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
    ye such useless thread. with what u wanna show off jackos. u will anyway never be as good as this chinese 500k br knight
    If you have money, it's ok to showoff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X