Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperately need merge for S48 US East people are leaving for more populated servers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately need merge for S48 US East people are leaving for more populated servers.

Title pretty much says it all, guilds are disbanding going to R2 servers, it has been the same 2 guilds every week battling in GB since the server was first launched about 3 months ago, In the past week we have lost a considerable amount of people, They keep making new servers but neglecting the others that are suffering from no new people joining the server. I do not wish to move to another server for I have invested my time and money into my character and don't wish to start over I would just quit and take my losses. I am sure others would agree that reside within S48.

again the gb reason? is that why are they leaving?

Comment

that's just some of the problems, other servers that are well established are not like this, there is a balance, server is dieing slowly, even hard to get a group for Demon Temple at times as well, more bodies would make the game more fun and enjoyable as well as challenging.

Comment

Yeah, definately need more people or merge on S48. I remember after server started we had more than 50 energizers at guild tree, but lately we started to have less than 20 before we merged with another guild and still have nowhere near 50 energizers. It's no longer fun when you play only with a handful of people.

Comment

Originally posted by YuMZy View Post
          Yeah, definately need more people or merge on S48. I remember after server started we had more than 50 energizers at guild tree, but lately we started to have less than 20 before we merged with another guild and still have nowhere near 50 energizers. It's no longer fun when you play only with a handful of people.
          yes that was so awesome to have that many energizers! soooo much xp, we had a whopping 11 people tonight for tree. granted a month ago that number was still only around 30 or less, this steady decline in server participation is not only hurting the players but the server as a whole, that's beneficial xp to make everyone stronger and more successful whether it be in dungeons or even more so when working on holy seal to be better in battlegrounds and guild battle. I do not expect the merge to happen right away, but I am sure the number crunching monkeys that see if a server is making them money should put down their banana and let someone know, they would make more if they moved us in with more people to compete with.

Comment

not much support, or people have left nor care at this point other than those that don't mind not having any challenge or new players coming into the game, and seriously doubt anyone in a position that actually matters in this game development has even glanced at this particular thread..... just saying.

Comment

Working...
            X